Sunwise Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing and expanding team! Being part of Sunwise Auto Group is more than just new and used sales, parts, and service. Our team strives to simplify every aspect of buying, owning, and servicing every vehicle. We are proud to sell and service these vehicles and are always seeking qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We are a progressive, fast paced, growing company focused on a premium customer experience. At Sunwise Auto Group, we offer a work environment that is drastically different than most and is fostered by great leadership, teamwork, and professionalism at all levels. Join our team if you have a positive attitude, talent, and passion for cars!
To make our vision real, we look for professionals who think differently and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction – utilizing the latest technologies to find the perfect solutions for our guests. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will collect digital marketing data and conduct professional data analysis and digital marketing activities through various telecommunication and digital marketing platforms. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also oversee company digital marketing platforms and SEM accounts, generate digital market reports and devise methods to identify market data patterns and trends from available information sources.
• Conduct Digital Marketing research to ensure all promotions comply with MAP (minimum advertised price)/PAM (Policy Analysis Market) Policy and within budget manage company SEM (search engine management) and PPC (pay per click) accounts;
• Conduct research on social media (e.g. Google reviews, Facebook, Yelp, and Twitter), design e-mail campaigns, web design, and initiate the company’s telecommunication and marketing campaigns;
• Develop digital marketing plans for attracting new customers and retaining existing customers for both sales and services;
• Initiate telecommunications with potential customers to boost market share growth and implement SEO strategies based on research findings;
• Evaluate marketing efforts on its effectiveness and for budgeting purposes;
• Design Telecommunication marketing graphic, create audio and video advertising materials, and compose telecommunication marketing promotional messages;
• Synthesize current business and telecommunication advertisement campaign intelligence to assist management in decision making process, as well as provide communication related legal consultation to the management team;
• Prepare and aggregate business intelligence data and conduct data mining by using telecommunication methods.
● Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or Digital Marketing field;
● 2 years of digital or tele-marketing related experience;
● Proficient use of telemarketing analysis tools and theoretical knowledge of telecommunication marketing methodologies, such as SEO, SEM, and Consumer communication best practices;
● Business analytic skills, data management skills, and data visualization skills;
● Knowledge of database and capability of handling large amounts of data comfortably and effectively;
● Ability to work closely with key management to understand needs of dealership, then brainstorm and deliver actionable plans to achieve desired results;
● Graphic design skills & proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5.1, including Photoshop and Illustrator;
● Office software experience, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) including creating & packaging files to appear on the web.
● Computer and database language, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, SQL.
We are a drug free environment. As part of our hiring process, we conduct a post-offer background check and drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We also want to let you know that the dealership has a COVID-19 prevention and response plan in place and is following the federal, state, and local protocols and guidelines for conducting operations during the pandemic, including social distancing, and other preventative measures.
Qualified candidates submit resumes: