Production Supervisor 3rd Shift - Food Industry
Salary $50,000 - $60,000 with Excellent Benefits in the Southern USA
Do you have a background in manufacturing? Our client has an excellent history of stability. This international manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to manage and lead their team in the food industry. There are opportunities to move as you grow & develop professionally. You will need a hands-on approach, and have a working knowledge of safety, supervision, budgets, and lean manufacturing concepts to succeed in this position.
Enjoy living and working in this beautiful Southern town. Enjoy the town’s charm in the picturesque parks, and renowned historical sites. Close enough to the big city to enjoy all the activity!
Requirements for this Production Supervisor position:
• Must have least three years in a leadership role working directly with hourly employees in a manufacturing production environment
• Safety training in a manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing or continuous improvement concepts
• Ability to plan, perform to achieve goals or KPIs
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management