LATAVCO (DIR ITSAC Prime Vendor Partner) is looking for one qualified SAS Server Administrator to submit to "Texas DIR" for their client " Texas Health and Human Services Commission ". If selected you will be working w2 on LATAVCO's Payroll for our vendor partner. Even if you submit too late but fit this role then please send us your resume for future consideration. We are looking for a US Citizen only.
Note: You must be willing to work this project Onsite in Austin, Texas and remain on assignment the duration of the project.
Resume: Due by 9 AM CT on Monday, January 18, 2021.
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Solicitation Reference Number: 5371ITC833
Position Working Title: SAS Server Administrator
Estimated End Date: 8/31/2021
Duration: 1240 hrs (potential of extension)
Number of positions requested: up to 1
• Install, configure, and manage SAS software in AWS cloud.
• Create detailed SAS architectural diagrams, Installation Guides, and Runbooks necessary for operational management of SAS software.
• Work with security team in creating a System Security Plan to harden the installation.
• Monitor, tune, and scale SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Statistics, SAS Data Preparation, and SAS Data Mining based on usage.
• Address non-functional requirements such as scalability, high availability, performance, disaster recovery, and reliability.
• Automate monitoring and incident response to the extent possible through scripting.
• Onboard users to the environment, educate them on best practices, help troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• All other duties as assigned.
Years - Required/Preferred – Experience
8 Required Experience managing multi-node SAS cluster in a cloud environment.
5 Required Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5 Required Problem solving and analytical skills.
4 Required Experience in the administration of SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Statistics, SAS Data Preparation, and SAS Data Mining software.
4 Required Experience installing and configuring various data sources including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Snowflake, and Salesforce.
4 Required Experience in scheduling and automating data extracts from various data sources such as relational databases, Excel, Access DB, Snowflake, Salesforce etc.
4 Required Working experience on Linux operating system.
4 Required Experience implementing security controls to protect sensitive data processed through the SAS server.
2 Required Experience in integrating SAS Server with an identity and access management system using SAML or by other means
2 Required Experience in automating the monitoring the health of multi-node SAS Server cluster and other resources such as load balancers on a major cloud platform.
1 Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field
3 Preferred Prior experience in the Healthcare Industry
2 Preferred SAS Certification
2 Preferred Prior experience with an HHS agency