Are you ready to accelerate your skills and rethink your career paradigms? Our client is ready to help you take your career to the next level!
Our client’s mission is to solve the difficult, challenging and seemingly impossible problems for their clients. This Dallas area based, growing IT services firm provides consulting, development, and implementation services and is an Oracle Gold Partner who provides consulting services for Oracle's JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne applications. This highly collaborative group enjoys working together and celebrating success. They only hire the best and brightest talent to be on their team.
This full-time career opportunity offers a competitive base salary, an annual bonus plan, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. They recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities.
JD Edwards Project Manager is a key driver of the success of JD Edwards/Cloud projects. This individual is responsible for building a team, creating a plan, driving the execution of that plan, and clearly communicating progress of the projects they manage. This role requires a combination of demonstrated experience in managing applicable technology projects along with the aptitude, attitude, and energy to drive forward progress in an environment with many competing priorities. This position will report to the head of Sr Project Team Lead and will work closely with people from virtually every part of the organization. This position can be REMOTE or worked out of the DFW area office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Effectively lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver solutions and technology initiatives
• Measure and report on project financials and budget vs. actuals
• Coordinate resources to accomplish project goals and deliverables
• Independently manage the full project life cycle, from initiation to launch, crafting of requirements and specifications, defining project scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, managing tasks, allocating resources, preparing contingency plans, and troubleshooting
• Incorporate project management best practices into templates, standards and processes
• Regularly interface with senior stakeholders and business leads across the organization
• Collaborate with other members of the implementation team to set and maintain project methodologies
• Provide recommendations for process improvements and best practices
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field required. Professional certifications (PMP, Scrum Master) are a plus.
• 5+ years of proven experience in leading JDE E1 full-cycle implementations & upgrades as a Project Manager for a professional services / consulting company, including complex, global, business-critical enterprise application projects.
• Verifiable experience managing multiple, concurrent projects involving stakeholders and resources from multiple departments in fast-paced environments.
• Knowledge of customer experience and process improvement.
• Well-organized approach to capturing priorities and following through on action items.
• Knowledge and competency in the project schedule building process, including techniques for estimation, developing contingency and management reserve.
• Proactive in engaging the appropriate resources for a given activity, and aware of which resources are not required.
• Demonstrated understanding of the handoff between project / program management and other resources and stakeholders within a project.
• Able to identify and manage complex interdependencies between tasks.
• Proficiency in influencing team members and stakeholders without direct management authority.
• Experience managing projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Highly effective in-person, phone, and written communication skills. Able to give clear, concise, and direct communication style; able to "call to action".
• Able to translate stakeholder needs to system/process improvements; able to effectively communicate technology concepts to non-technical or less technical audiences.
• Successful in leading teams that design, develop, deploy, support and govern business applications, with a proven track record in BI, CRM, ERP.
• Knowledge of MS Project, Visio, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
• Able to successfully pass a drug test before beginning employment
• US Citizen or GC Holder (sponsorship not available)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Analytical problem solver who will roll up their sleeves to work with and for the team
• Highly-effective, professional communicator who uses facts to convey the company message, effective in person, on phone, and with written communication.
• Deadline driven and enjoys change and variety
• Accurate, precise and thorough in your day-to-day execution of projects and tasks