Impact Recruitment is currently seeking a Professional Surveyor to join our client’s team in Grand Junction, Colorado.
As a Professional Surveyor (PS) for our client, you will be responsible for technical and supervisory work coordinating survey crews and office staff in numerous surveys or mapping projects. Candidates with 10-15 years hands-on experience in surveying and mapping of land development and public infrastructure projects are encouraged to apply.
• Must hold a current Professional Surveyor license in the state of Colorado or be able to sit for the CO PLS exam within six months of hire date.
• 4-Year Degree in Surveying Engineering, Geomatics Engineering, Geomatics or related field from an accredited institution is preferred.
• 10+ years of demonstrated surveying experience
• Experience managing survey crews and projects
• Proficiency with one or more of the following: MicroStation, OpenRoads, AutoCAD/Civil 3d
If you are looking to join an industry leader in land development and public infrastructure planning/design, reach out to Impact Recruitment today at (805)-755-9557.