Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Santa Rosa, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a highly experienced LNHA / Executive Director in a Nursing Home located in the greater Santa Rosa, CA area. This is a lovely long-term care skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) that employs a stable team of highly skilled nursing professionals.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Implementing control systems to ensure the accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Providing optimal Survey results.
Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
The chosen Licensed Nursing Home Administrator will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide a LNHA with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Health Facility / Nursing Home Administrator (HFA / NHA) opportunity in the Santa Rosa, CA area. We look forward to hearing from you!