Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.IT or equivalent qualification
- Has 3+ years professional experience in iOS application development.
- Proven experience in native iOS mobile application development with expertise in Swift, C, Objective-C, APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch, object mapping and response descriptors.
- Knowledge of Provisioning, Code-signing and IPA/Build creation, App Distribution on Apple Developer portal. Worked with TestFlight for beta testing, distribution.
- Knowledge of MVC and MVVM application architecture. Conceptual knowledge about Architecture VIPER.
- Worked with SQLite, Core-Data, Keychain storage and Firebase database. In Core-Data, Manage Object Context concurrency while working with multithread application.
- App development stack layouts, intents, widgets, content providers, touch handling, drawing, location services, storage, SQLite, etc.
- Knowledge of data protection using encryption, SSL certificate Pining. Application security using Passcodes and Touch/Face ID.
- Knowledge of GCD, Blocks and Operation Queue to support multithreading, UI and UX design experience, Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Multi-screen support with Storyboard and Apple Auto-layout.
- Knowledge of instrument. Profile, debug, memory allocation and optimize apps. Analyze CPU usage to improve application performance.
- Experience with unit testing iOS applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub.
- Knowledge of Payment API and Card Scanning, Barcode/QR code scanning process.
- Fundamental knowledge of Core Bluetooth and Multi-peer API. Worked with BLE. Communicating devices by reading-writing data.
- Knowledge in IoT, Home Kit, BLE, Multi Peer browsing and iBeacon monitoring.
- Worked with motion sensors like accelerometer, gyroscope using Core-Motion framework.
- Developed widget for application and support for Apple Watch. App Groups and Extensions.
- Knowledge of ARKit, SpriteKit, SceneKit for gaming exposure.
Mail your resume on