1) Responsible for creating, developing and marketing the training schedule and all training bookings and programs
2) Input training participants’ registration and enrolment details in the training data base and keep records of all training carried out.
3) Liaise with trainers prior to training to assist in planning
4) Set up and maintain the training and office environment
5) Provide support to the trainers and training participants during the training program
6) Update training attendance records, workshop evaluations, produce attendance certificates
7) Manage and maintain Food Concepts Plc’s Training Database so that it is an effective reporting and tracking system 8) Contribute to development and maintenance of policy and procedures related to Training and Development Unit 9) Maintain filing and record keeping related to all trainings in the company 10) Ensure that training course promotional material is updated and approved
11) Manage all the aspects of the training room bookings, both internal and external training
12) Attend and support training and staff team meetings
13) Maintain training kit materials and boxes.
14) Ensure compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements and Link internal procedures and policies Manage the 12 month training calendar
OND, HND or Bsc in related courses
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to