NEED WRITE-UP on Background
4-5 Bullet points on what the client is looking for.
1st call will be 11 questions on Jira/Atlassian.
Phone and Face to face. (Possible Skype if all 11 questions are answered correctly)
• Administer, deploy, configure, improve, troubleshoot and support a multi-tenant installation of Atlassian Data Center (ADC) to include JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket
• Create JIRA custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
• Create and provide administration support for Confluence spaces
• Maintain and extend existing Python and Ansible based automated deployment scripts and framework for maintaining separate Development, QA, and Production environments
• Develop and implement Confluence and Jira Applications, Workflows and scripts with a strong emphasis on usability, component reusability, security and leverage various marketplace components
• Implement project reporting capabilities inside the Atlassian platform: Kanban, Scrum boards, documentation templates
• Provide 1st and 2nd tier user support and troubleshooting for ADC users and teams
• Directly interface with third party vendor for T2+n support
• 3+ year Hands-on Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket administration experience for multiple/distributed development teams
• 2+ year Hands-on experience with Administration for JIRA plugins related to Requirements Management (like RMsis), and Test Case Management.
1+ year of experience with Agile-style develop practices (Scrum/Kanban)
5+ professional business experience
Linux System Administration experience; preferably on CentOS and/or RHEL
Experience writing Bash scripts
Programming in Bash and Python
Hands-on experience with databases
Solid basic knowledge of SQL
• Hands-on experience using Atlassian APIs for integration with other tools.
• Be inquisitive - have a strong desire to learn what you don't yet know, to build up new skills to help you achieve success at tasks you will be responsible to perform
• Be self-directed - take on new tasks, do research as needed to fill in knowledge gaps, and solve problems without needing a lot of support
• Be adaptable/teachable - be willing to adapt to our practices, but also be bold enough to make your case for a better way when you believe you have a good idea
• Good understanding of working in a DevOps style of workplace including working within the Atlassian set of tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
Greenlight Professional Services (GPS)
319 Littleton Road Suite 308
Westford, Ma 01886