Director of Nursing Services – Lynnwood, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse to serve as Director of Nursing Services in a lovely skilled nursing facility located near Lynnwood, Washington. This is a great opportunity for a senior nurse executive to ensure safety, promote health, and preserve dignity for all residents. We are searching for an experienced DON with integrity and exceptional clinical skills.
Salary will be dependent upon professional experience.
The DNS will establish operational goals, objectives, and budgets for multiple departments. In addition, the DNS will ensure that all disciplines function in unified, integrated, and coordinated manner across the continuum of care. This position requires a detail-oriented nurse with substantial MDS 3.0 experience and a desire to ensure quality in medical care for long term care residents.
Director of Nursing Services responsibilities include:
• Monitoring all departments for quality assurance and cost effectiveness
• Aligning clinical departments to form a collaborative, cohesive, and efficient team
• Ensuring service, positive health outcomes, and resource stewardship
• Evaluating employee performance
• Conducting resident satisfaction reviews and addressing concerns promptly
Director of Nursing requirements:
• Current Registered Nurse License in WA or reciprocity eligibility.
• Prior experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility
• Documented history of excellent survey results
• Stable work history
• Very strong clinical skills
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with generous compensation including an attractive benefits package. The corporate culture is supportive and responsive. The company facilitates education by providing mentoring and training opportunities to help staff advance professionally.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this nursing home Director of Nursing Services position near Lynnwood, WA. We look forward to hearing from you!