Catering Operations Manager
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We are looking for a Catering Operations Manager in Richmond, Virginia who won’t see this career opportunity as just a job, but as a way of life! Passionate about bringing purpose and meaning into what we do, our restaurants strive to give back to those who have given so much to our Country. With restaurants all over the United States, we focus on bringing authentic southern style cuisine to wherever you may be. From our servers to our food, every part of our business is a tribute to those who have gotten us where we are today. If you’re searching for a career with the best in the industry, don’t miss this opportunity in Richmond, Virginia.
Title of Position: Catering Operations Manager Job Description: We are seeking the “best of the best” Catering Operations Manager who has a passion for taking care of the guest. You’ll be responsible for every aspect of the business. Our multi-faceted leaders must be able to operate within our company values and drive a successful business. As our Catering Operations Manager you will be responsible for profit and loss, facility management, unparalleled guest service, inventory control and “The Employee Life Cycle” (Selecting, hiring, training, developing and retaining employees).
• Excellent Compensation
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation
• Sick Time
• Minimum of 3 years experience as Catering Operations Manager
• Must have experience of $2 million plus in sales per year as a Catering Operations Manager
• The Catering Operations Manager must have the ability to learn and bring “out of the box” ideas to their team
• The ability to embrace and foster a diverse culture is a must for the Catering Operations Manager
• The Catering Operations Manager must be able to lead a team to successful business
Apply Now- Catering Operations Manager in Richmond, Virginia If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to