Competitive salary + Bonus + Long term incentive
Our client company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager with experience running a Maintenance Department for an operating Oil Refinery. On site housing (2 or 3 bedroom house) will be provided if desired. Promotion possible if upward mobility is desired.
You must be willing to:
• Provide technical emphasis on pushing forward a culture of focus on the life cycle of reliability
• Focus on "defect elimination"
• Use root cause analysis to develop predictive/preventative maintenance programs
• Coach and enable future leaders
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• 18+ years running an oil refinery maintenance department
• Strong leadership experience
• Strong all around maintenance/reliability skills
• Be provocative
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business