Title: Laboratory Assistant
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Contract Term: 3+ Months
Job Timings: 8.00 AM- 5.00 PM
A minimum of 2 years in a Clinical Operations, Regulatory, or QA function in a medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related firm, including direct exposure to the process of clinical trial execution
- A minimum BA/BS in Science, Engineering, Pharmacy or other Allied Health professions
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Ability to perform under highly matrix environment, and able to thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), regulations and guidance relative to the conduct of clinical trials
- Proficient in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Databases.
- Clinical Trial supply handling experience is preferred. Demonstrate experience in working on inventory management, and assembly of kits. Knowledge of clinical supply planning, manufacturing, packaging, and labeling.
- Must be computer savvy, detailed oriented, fast learner, able to multi-task.
- Database experience is a MUST.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Study team and Study Supply Group as required
- Maintain Study Product and Study Supply inventory using Inventory management database.
- Assist in assembly of kits, formatting and printing labels, over-labelling. Developing clear and efficient study product secondary labeling and packaging designs in order to facilitate study execution, protocol compliance, and product accountability. - Inspect Study Product, including packaging and labeling per SOP requirement
- Maintain and calibrate instruments to monitor clinical inventory conditions.
- Oversee the storage of Study Product and Study Supplies under secure, controlled conditions which are compliant with GCP and other applicable regulations and guidelines, and which adhere to the required limits of temperature and humidity. - Assist in the disposition of product and/or supplies returned at the end of each study, including destruction or restocking
- Assist with packaging and shipping of Clinical trial's material
Engineering/Technical (Medical Device) : Franklin Lakes, NJ
Franklin Lakes, NJ - medical device, laboratory, device, test, assembly,...
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Woodcliff Lake, NJ - study, clinical, oncology, pharmaceutical, trial,...
CALL CENTER AGENTS - Earn incl Bonuses Paid Training
NJ - hr, voice, resort, cold, city, calling, fresh,...
Senior Clinical Study Manager
Park Ridge, NJ - pharma, investigator, clinical research,...
Clinical Trial Assistant I
East Hanover, NJ - trial, import, clinical research, customs,...
Marketing Communications Assistant - Entry Level Marketing
Wayne, NJ - marketing, assistant, stress, market research, hr,...
Clinical Trial Assistant
Jersey City, NJ - trial, csr, study, clinical trial, clinical,...