Position: Account Manager (Managed Services)
Location: Montreal, Quebec
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: 55-65k/yr Base Salary +Commissions (OTE - 100 to 140k/yr)
ACCOUNT MANAGER – MANAGED SERVICES
Our client is growth oriented and looking for experienced Technology Account Managers (sales). Someone who was born to sell and has proven success with enterprise level sales. THIS IS PRIMARILY A HUNTING ROLE – NOT A FARMING ROLE!
As account manager your primary role will be to build on the clients existing success to generate demand for products and services across North America and at the same time to grow their customer base within an assigned territory, and manage those ongoing customer relationships.
Acting as a HUNTER for your accounts, you are responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and existing customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
Using our client’s collaboration technology, you will operate primarily from the head office and be working with a cross-functional team to come up with creative solutions to meet your clients’ needs and ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions. Your goal is to generate revenue and ensure your customer’s experience exceeds expectations.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST HAVE a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Strong track record and proven success in exceeding sales quotas.
• B2B account management (HUNTING) in complex selling environments, enterprise sales, or other relevant experience.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent English communications skills.
• Passionate about Cisco, unified communications, and collaboration solutions
• Account planning and execution skills
• Passion and commitment for customer success
• Strong technical aptitude
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
• Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, and the confidence to know when to ask for guidance.
Représentant pour les ventes et réservations (travail à domicile)
Canada, Montreal, QC - qc, et, des, en, sat, haul, micro, c...
Canada, Montreal, QC - french, handler, qc, forklift, material handler,...
Canada, Montreal, QC - french, digital marketing, qc, client, campaign,...
Canada, Vancouver, BC - customer care, b.c., talent acquisition, workers,...
Account Receivable Clerk
Canada, Regina, SK - clerk, receivable, accounts receivable, proficient,...
Enterprise Account Manager
Canada, Montreal, QC - massage, qc, french, dell, hp, accounts, profit,...
Mainframe / .Net P
Canada, Montreal, QC - mainframe, cobol, qc, man, overseas, .net, cics,...