Our client is an online financial services provider offering consumers access to various financial products through the power of online technology. Our client has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception in 2011 and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit, passion and top-tier talent.
You are a talented professional looking for a career, not a job. Reporting to the VP, Technology and Analytics, you will apply your creativity and technical expertise to designing and developing innovative and high quality enterprise-level software.
You picture yourself within a vibrant and entrepreneurial organization where your ideas will be heard and you have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills. You are motivated by goals, a self-starter, and are a hardworking individual who likes to wear multiple hats. We are a seeking a proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast pace, high growth, energetic and a forward-thinking team.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience as a System Administrator, or equivalent.
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of web applications.
• Maintain backups, system images and ensure all necessary patches are applied.
• Manage Access control and encryption keys for server environments.
• Monitor server performance, availability, and security.
• Crontab administration.
• Experience administering Linux, Solaris (Fedora/Centos), managing firewalls via iptables/ipf, managing security and performance patches.
• Cloud Servers (AWS, Joyent).
• MySQL Administration.
• Tomcat and Apache.
• Deploying and monitoring performance.
• Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI).
• Experience with Build Management/Continuous Integration is a plus.
• Familiarity with PCI compliance and procedures.
Systems Administrator (permanent)
Canada, Toronto, ON - yr, administrator, systems administrator, cisco,...
Systems Administrator - 6 month contract
Canada, Mississauga, ON - emc, administrator, systems administrator, vmware,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - system administrator, administrator,...
System Administrator/Site Support
Canada, Burlington, ON - system administrator, administrator, android,...
Sr Systems Administrator
Canada, Toronto, ON - administrator, php, systems administrator, server,...
Architecture - System/Integration Architect III
Canada, Ottawa, ON - system administrator, migration, administrator,...
Continuous Integration Engineer
Canada, Montreal, QC - centre, systems, qc, en, development, management,...