About the Company:
Our client is a well-known leader in the food industry located near San Francisco, CA. They strive to help their people live the lives they want to live so they’ve created an environment where people can grow and succeed both personally and professionally! They offer competitive pay and benefits, holistic wellness offerings, and other innovative benefits. The company culture is one that inspires and supports people in and outside work. They even let people bring their dog to work and offer a plan to have every other Friday off!
Job Overview: This person will be responsible for JDE E1 (CNC) & 3rd Party Software Technical Administration, Development Projects, Security, Database Oversight, and Business/Systems Analysis. For the right individual with the desire, the person in this role could someday transition to the ERP manager role.
• E1 (CNC) & 3rd Party Software Technical Administration
o Monitor system performance to maximize system availability and processing
o Works with other IT staff, Oracle support, and consultants to analyze and resolve technical issues
o Manages change control process to promote and deploy packages using Object Management rules
o Works as point person with other IT staff and hosting service for Disaster Recovery preparation, procedures, and testing.
o Manage technical aspects of system upgrades and system patches (ESU’s, etc) as business or IT requires
o Oversees security for key ERP and related bolt-on systems
o Maintains security for E1 software to ensure appropriate signoff for add/s changes
o Oversees periodic user security and permissions audit and any required mediation
• Database Oversight
o Works with IT Infrastructure staff to monitor database activities for ERP and bolt-on systems
o Provides analysis and database updates as required to assist in projects or resolve issues
o Administers development projects from design proposal through production promotion, ensuring development life cycle and change control policies are followed, appropriate documentation is completed, and E1 development standards and best practices are adhered to
o Provides oversight of all system integration and interfaces to ensure integrity between systems
• Business/Systems Analysis - Provides functional support for issues, requests, and projects to assist E1 Business Analyst and the user community
• Working experience with JDE E1 CNC administration
• Experience with E1 Object Management Workbench
• Extensive experience in development and development life cycle controls
• Clear understanding of JDE E1 best practices and development standards
• Strong functional knowledge and experience with JDE applications, processes and best practices
• Working knowledge of JDE database structure and how it is used in applications
• SQL Server Administration a plus
• Consulting experience – working with multiple industries, a plus
• BA or BS degree preferred
• 10+ years working experience in a senior lead role
• Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Food and Beverage environments a plus
• Experience with Enterprise Report Writing a plus
• Manufacturing and Distribution industry experience a plus
Provided to you
• Strong compensation package including 20% target bonus, employee stock plan and 401k
• Comprehensive bonus plan
• Flexible workweek (9 days /80 hours)
• Onsite gym with fitness classes, personal training, and massage
• Tuition assistance
• Chef run kitchen
• Relocation package if applicable
• MUCH MORE!
MULE Architect ( anywhere in Latam)
United States - edwards, jd, integration, hyperion, soa, dell,...
JDE Oracle Financials Functional Consultant #3435
United States - jde, mfg, edwards, payable, jd, receivable,...
Contract AP Specialist (Accounts Payable experience a must )
Walnut Creek, CA - edwards, jd, payable, ap, jd edwards, formulation,...
Software Programmer internship No Experience
Fremont, CA - programmer, js, internship, node, software...
Project Manager/Engagement Manager/CNC Lead
San Jose, CA - cnc, jde, oracle, developer, project manager,...
Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate Development
CA - jd, forecasting, chemical, secondary, manager,...
CA - buyer, jd, edwards, procurement, vacancies,...