Reports to: President
A global company with headquarters in Rochester, New York, Cannon Industries has grown to become one of the leading sheet metal and custom weld fabricators in the contract manufacturing industry. Our quality standards are unsurpassed in the industry because we know that our customers’ standards grow with each passing year. Computer controlled processes, operators and technicians with decades of experience, and strict procedures for quality control have led Cannon Industries to step ahead of the competition, by earning QS:9000, ISO:9002, and TS:16949 certifications. Cannon Industries, Inc. is a drug, smoke and alcohol free working environment.
General Job Description:
Controls the flow of calls and visitors to the company. Provides administrative support to the President, Sales and Customer Service. Expedites meetings, conferences, etc.
Associates degree with 2 years experience in an office/administrative setting
Legible handwriting with good written & oral communication skills
Pleasant speaking voice
Working knowledge with MS Windows and with office software (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
Ability to manage multiple priorities
Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor under all circumstances
1. Answer telephone, route calls and take accurate messages
2. Greet visitors notify person visited, monitor visitor activities in public area of the building
3. Operate paging system in a professional manner
4. Maintain appearance of work area and conference room
5. Operate office equipment such as faxes, copiers, postage meters and computers
6. Open, date stamp, sort and distribute daily mail
7. Assist with composing and publishing announcements and bulletins
Customer Service Duties:
1. Assist with data entry pertaining to customer orders in database daily
2. Assist with maintaining all customer files
3. Prepare customized quote blanks, prepare and send out quotes in a timely manner
4. Generate and post internally customer delivery performance weekly (using charts & graphs)
5. Send out customer service surveys quarterly
6. Assist with coordination of company social events
7. Report labor transactions
8. Updates inventory as needed
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as it may be deemed necessary.
Press Brake Operator/ Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aurora Machine)
Rochester, NY - press, sheet metal, metal, mechanic, sheet, brake,...
Rochester, NY - receptionist, office manager, school, mail, chain,...
Medical Receptionist / Entry Level Medical Secretary - full time
Rochester, NY - receptionist, secretary, front desk,...
B Shift Sheet Metal Machining Supervisor
Rochester, NY - cnc, sheet metal, machining, metal, press, sheet,...
Rochester, NY - receptionist, clerk, admin, manufacturing company,...
Entry Level Sales - Customer Service - Management Training
Rochester, NY - grad, entry, office manager, marketing,...
Medical Receptionist / Secretary - Webster
Rochester, NY - receptionist, medical receptionist, secretary,...