US Citizen - Able to get Secret Clearance / Interim Secret to start on program
4 year degree in STEM preferred with some development experience
Software Engineer ENG-01 Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the coding, deployment, maintenance, optimization, and documentation of client software applications used to aid the warfighter in the decision making process.
• Work to build designs that optimize page load times and other performance metrics to enhance usability
• Develop use cases, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to conceptualize improved features and user flows
• Perform unit testing to ensure the quality of code produced
• Research and fact fining to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
• Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support
• Collaborates with other developers and product analysts effectively
Basic Qualifications for level 1
• 0-2 years of work related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field (will accept equivalent years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree)
• U.S. Citizenship
• DoD Secret security clearance eligibility (must have interim clearance to start on program)
• Experience or coursework with C# .NET or Java.
Sterling Computers is an IT integrator that provides information technology, systems engineering and professional services to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal civil and commercial sectors. As one of the nation's leading Value Added Resellers (VAR) and fastest growing Systems Integrators, we have the partnerships, access to technology, training and certifications to plan, integrate and manage large-scale, mission-critical IT programs.
Our primary focus areas:
Big Data Analytics
Data Center design/engineering
Cross Domain enablement – Multi-Level Secure design/deployment/support
Virtualization and Storage Engineers
Systems Engineering /Administration
Value - Added Reseller
Sterling Computers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law
Team Lead- Senior Developer/ Architect (C#/ .NET/ SQL)
Omaha, NE - .net, developer, architect, sql, c#, db, modeling,...
Java Software Engineer
Bellevue, NE - secret, java, software, dod, sprint, omaha,...
Software Engineer Manager 1
Bellevue, NE - scrum, engineer, software, software engineer,...
Engineer Software 1
Omaha, NE - engineer, software, java, scrum, dod, perl, linux,...
Test Engineer II
Omaha, NE - test engineer, test, c# .net, .net, c#, developers,...
Software Development Analyst 1
NE - chef, java, development, software, analyst,...
Software Application Engineer V
Bellevue, NE - software, engineer, sprint, engineering, web, iii,...