- Work with senior management to plan sales promotions, set sales goals, and train staff.
- Seek out business with individual guests and also typically meet with larger groups such as churches, traveling executives, and family reunions to stay with the hotel.
- Sells prospective and current guests on the hotel's services, such as dining options, swimming pools, and gymnasium.
- Manage corporate meetings, banquet events, residential and non-residential meeting meeting groups. Follow through on group arrangement.
- Handle client complaints professionally with proper corrective actions.
- Achieve monthly sales targets assigned and provide sales statistics on weekly, monthly and accumulative basis. Provide the Management with timely Sales & Marketing strategic information.
- Maintain updated database on clients. Follow up with outstanding and overdue clients' payments.
Malaysia, Ipoh, Perak - office manager, front office, office, front, hotel,...
Enterprise Sales Consultant
Malaysia, Teluk Intan, Perak - sales, sales consultant, product, consultant,...