Vice President Human Resources Manufacturing needed! Job#2957
Location: LaGrange GA
The Vice President of Human Resources will participate as a strategic partner in promoting company's corporate culture and developing the business and organizational strategies. This leader must demonstrate a strong business acumen as well as expert knowledge of all aspects of human resource management. The VP of Human Resources will have responsibility for talent acquisition, talent management strategies, compensation and benefits, organizational design and development, employee engagement and relations, compliance, and change management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
* Develop, monitor and measure all Human Resources initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, time to fill openings, turnover, retention, employee engagement, and benefit metrics.
* Provide personal, "hands-on" involvement, direction, and support while being accountable for recruitment initiatives and targets.
* Partner with the executive leadership team to analyze and prioritize business challenges faced by the organization and deploy HR interventions as needed.
* Improve and streamline departmental operations through the continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes, and program effectiveness/value. Help evaluate our current HRIS and maximize internal use of the system.
* Utilize and contribute to the enhancement and development of tools to perform sourcing and recruitment functions, and provide appropriate coaching and counseling to recruitment teams.
* Develop strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Oversee the development and implementation of training and development programs, benefit packages, and legal and compliance procedures.
* Build and maintain strong relationships across the company.
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University and 10 or more years in human resources management, including recent experience in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal communication skills, be detail and task oriented, possess creative problem solving skills, be cross-culturally competent, and be able to comprehend at a rapid pace. We are seeking a team player with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's Degree.
2. 10+ years in human resources management including recent experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Extensive Benefits experience
4. 4. Recent experience is a private manufacturing business.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #2957. Candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS which are numbered and listed above
Vice President Human Resources - Manufacturing-2957
LaGrange, GA - vice, president, vice president, human,...
Vice President Human Resources - Manufacturing
LaGrange, GA - president, vice, human, vice president,...
Human Resources Specialist
GA - hr, human resources, human, resources, guard,...
Vice President of Marketing
Newnan, GA - executive staff, vice, president, vice president,...
Human Resources Specialist
Loachapoka, AL - hr, human resources, human, resources, guard,...
Franchised Vice President Sales & Marketing
Auburn, AL - marriott, hotel, vice, president, vice president,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Stepdown-Telemetry- Experience Working in
Newnan, GA - payroll, intermediate, recruiters, human resources,...