• Plans, organizes, and manages the activities of a SAS Programming group in support of multiple clinical projects.
• Ensures the timely, quality delivery of tables, listings, and graphs. Assigns programming support to project teams.
• Supervises programming work done by regular employees, contractors or CROs.
• Supervises or trains clinical programmers and manages clinical programming resources in support of clinical projects.
• Acts as lead programmer on project team as needed.
• Consults (as needed) in the design and development of clinical trials, protocols and case report forms.
• Supervises the quality-control checking and validation of deliverables (reports, summary tables and graphs) across projects.
• Ensures compliance of direct reports with departmental SOPs.
• Oversees development of any standard SAS programs and/or SAS utility macros.
• Communicates with project team members and clients in other departments.
• BS with 10+ years or MS with 8+ years of experience analyzing clinical data using SAS.
• At least one year of experience as a lead SAS programmer or supervisor is required for manager position. Pharmaceutical,
• Biotechnology, diagnostics or medical device experience preferred.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS macros, and SAS/GRAPH.
• Familiarity with common statistical analyses and strong verbal and written communication skills.
CA - sas, statistical, clinical research, max,...
Clinical SAS Programmer
Pleasanton, CA - programmer, sas, library, clinical, case,...
CA - sas, specifications, clinical research,...
SAS Data Integration Developer
CA - sas, etl, data warehouse, data, developer,...
Statistical Programmer / SAS Programmer (Junior Level)
Fremont, CA - programmer, sas, clinical research, trial,...
Senior Manager, Statistical Programming Infrastructure and Systems
Palo Alto, CA - sas, programmer, validation, statistical,...
Entry Level Business System Analyst / Data Anayst
Fremont, CA - sas, visa, analyst, test cases, data, test,...