• Plans, organizes, and manages the activities of a SAS Programming group in support of multiple clinical projects.
• Ensures the timely, quality delivery of tables, listings, and graphs. Assigns programming support to project teams.
• Supervises programming work done by regular employees, contractors or CROs.
• Supervises or trains clinical programmers and manages clinical programming resources in support of clinical projects.
• Acts as lead programmer on project team as needed.
• Consults (as needed) in the design and development of clinical trials, protocols and case report forms.
• Supervises the quality-control checking and validation of deliverables (reports, summary tables and graphs) across projects.
• Ensures compliance of direct reports with departmental SOPs.
• Oversees development of any standard SAS programs and/or SAS utility macros.
• Communicates with project team members and clients in other departments.
• BS with 10+ years or MS with 8+ years of experience analyzing clinical data using SAS.
• At least one year of experience as a lead SAS programmer or supervisor is required for manager position. Pharmaceutical,
• Biotechnology, diagnostics or medical device experience preferred.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS macros, and SAS/GRAPH.
• Familiarity with common statistical analyses and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Customer Centric Analytics Manager - Analytic Manager
San Francisco, CA - sas, analytics, enterprise, client, manager,...
CA - programmer, sas, statistical, fda...
CA - programmer, sas, statistical, statistics, fda, max,...
CA - programmer, programming, sas, pl, pl sql, clinical,...
CA - programmer, programming, sas, pl, pl sql, review,...
CA - sas, computer, sap, salary, programming,...
Pleasanton, CA - instrumentation, data analyst, sas, adobe, data,...