Director of Nursing Services – Bellingham, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to lead clinical services within a lovely skilled nursing facility located in Bellingham, Washington. We are open to DONs from other areas and relocation assistance is available. Escape the congestion and frenzied pace of urban areas for the pristine beauty and tranquility of the Pacific Northwest!
This facility requires a well-seasoned Director of Nursing with a successful regulatory track record and team building skills. The DNS is responsible for assuring quality nursing care by continually assessing and evaluating clinical policies and procedures, and implementing changes when appropriate.
We require an energetic, engaged nursing executive who will elevate the quality and professionalism of the staff. Very strong clinical skills are required. The Director of Nursing will support the facility’s staff by providing leadership and clinical expertise. This position offers a highly competitive compensation package including generous benefits.
Director of Nursing qualifications
• A well-documented proven history of providing excellent survey results
• BSN preferred
• 5 years’ recent experience as Director of Nursing within Long term care required
• Employment stability
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
Director of Nursing responsibilities
• Maintain impeccable regulatory compliance and ensure high quality medical care for all residents
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship
• Proactively respond to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance
• Track outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and implement plan of correction
• Provide adequate staffing at all times based on census
• Ensure that annual competency evaluations and performance reviews are completed in a timely manner; participate in facility Performance Improvement Program
The successful candidate will enjoy generous staffing metrics and employee benefits as well as a supportive corporate culture. The company is committed to making each day the best that it can be for every resident by providing unparalleled health care.
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Assistant Director of Nursing Bellingham, WA
Bellingham, WA - assistant director, .net, director, qa, assistant,...
Director of Surgical Services
Bellingham, WA - services, support, life, director, perioperative,...
RN - Bellingham, WA
Bellingham, WA - nursing home, nurse, term care, nursing, hospice,...
Bellingham, WA - field, services, labor, company, high, benefits,...
Emergency Room Nurse
Bellingham, WA - instructor, medical, nurse, nursing, health, field,...
Critical Care Nurse
Bellingham, WA - applied, nursing, care nurse, program, education,...
Bellingham, WA - nurse, nursing, medical, administrative,...