E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Preferred Location: Across India
• Around 3 years of IT experience in development, design and implementation with major focus on data warehousing applications.
• Expert in design and development of data warehouse applications using ETL tool like Informatica.
• Extensively worked on Data warehousing Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) using Informatica Power Center 8.x (Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Task Developer, Worklet Designer, Workflow Designer)
• Created Informatica Mappings to load data using transformations like Source Qualifier, Sorter, Aggregator, Expression, Joiner, Dynamic Lookup, Connected and unconnected lookups, Filters, Sequence, Router and Update Strategy.
• Good Understanding of Dimension Modelling, which is adopted to build Data warehouse.
• Strong Data warehousing, Dimensional Star Schema Modelling and Snowflakes Schema methodologies, understanding business process/requirements.
• Sound Knowledge on Performance Tuning and Well versed experience in Tuning Informatica Mappings, Sessions.
• Clear understanding of on RDBMS, PL/SQL and SQL fundamentals.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented professional with strong technical skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly, to work with a team or independently.
• Good reading, writing and communication skills.
ETL Tools : Informatica 8.6
Operating Systems : Windows, UNIX
Databases & Tools : Oracle, TOAD, SQL * Loader, Sql plus
Languages : SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
• Working as ETL Developer in KL Info Technologies & Services Pvt.Ltd. from Aug-2009 to till date.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU, 2009
Unilever Group, Taiwan
Aug ’2011 – till date
It is part of the Unilever Group, Taiwan. Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods in foods, household and personal care products. Involved in the implementation of a Data Mart for the Production and Sales Departments of Unilever Manufacturing industry, for better business analysis and intelligence. Responsibilities included understanding their OLTP Data and their requirements, Extracting, Populating, Using Informatica ETL tool and loading all data from flat files to the Warehouse database.
• Worked on Power Center client like Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, and Transformations Developer.
• Used Joiner, Router and Lookup transformations of Informatica Designer, in developing mappings to implement the business logic for transforming source data into target.
• Involved in improving Performance of the Sessions by identifying and eliminating the performance bottlenecks. Developed and tested all the Informatica mappings and update processes.
• Implemented slowly changing dimension methodology for accessing the full history.
• Created repository, users, groups and their privileges using Informatica Repository Manager Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts for Informatica ETL tool to run the Sessions.
• Participated in weekly status meetings, and conducting internal and external reviews.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.x, Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Toad
ALMARAI GROUP, KSA
Aug ’2010 – June ’2011
ALMARAI is a well established and highly successful dairy foods company in the Middle East synonymous with quality and is a household name throughout the region. The company is renowned for its technical expertise, innovative edge and customer service. It is the largest vertically-integrated dairy company in the world and its rapid growth has been founded on a commitment to quality and excellence across all aspect of its operations. The company is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and is engaged in the production processing and sale of high quality fresh dairy food products and enjoys a 40% share of fresh dairy market. The company commenced operations in Saudi Arabia in 1976.This project is aimed to building a EDW for their reporting need, For more scaling and tracking the performance of the business.
• Created and Imported/Exported various Sources, Targets, and Transformations using Informatica Power Center Designer.
• Developed number of Informatica Mappings, Mapplets and Reusable Transformations for the Sales and Marketing Systems to facilitate one time, Daily, Monthly and Yearly Loading of Data.
• Involved in fixing invalid Mappings, testing of Stored Procedures and Functions, Unit and Integration Testing of Informatica Sessions, Batches and the Target Data.
• Responsible to design, develop and test the software (Informatica, PL SQL) to maintain the data (Extract data, Transform data, Load data
• Designed and developed complex Aggregate, Joiner, Router, Look up and Update transformation rules.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.x, Oracle, Flat files TOAD, UNIX and Windows
Unitech Wireless is the one of nation's largest wireless telecommunications provider. This Project is to Design and Construct Warehouse. The objective is to achieve single point of reference to get the customer data from the various databases. Distributed data residing in heterogeneous data sources is consolidated into the target DW database. The project involved creating a repository for the data warehouse, analyzing the source data, and then deciding on the appropriate extraction, transformation and loading strategy. Subsequently, mapping for the data flow from the data source to the target tables was created along with the required transformations. Workflows were created to run the data loading. The frequency of the data load was based on Data Warehouse requirements.
• Developed mappings, Transformation, mapplets by using mapping designer, transformation developer and mapplet designer in Informatica PowerCenter.
• Designed and developed ETL strategies and mappings from source systems to target systems. ETL strategies were designed to cater initial and incremental load. Mappings were developed in Informatica employing transformations like Joiner, Expression, Aggregate, Rank, Lookup, Update Strategy, Filter and Router.
• Developed Informatica Mappings and also tuned for better performance
• Created sessions and workflows for designed mappings.
• Written SQL overrides in source Qualifier according to business requirements.
• Performed data manipulation using basic functions and Informatica Transformation.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.x, Oracle, Windows NT