Mt. Pleasant, SC **464
Objective: Manufacturing Engineer
Highlights of Qualifications
• 17 years experience in manufacturing environment.
• Highly skilled in assessing and evaluating process improvements.
• Keenly able to determine root causes of failure and preventative measures.
• Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and confident in making decisions.
• Eager to accept new challenges.
• Experienced in managing and motivating employees.
• Managed manufacturing projects that pertained to product design, equipment design and implementation of new equipment.
• Provided cost justifications and designs for specialized equipment.
• Utilized needs analyses to determine priorities and develop improvement plans.
• Developed BOM’s , work instructions and quality assurance plans to meet products needs.
• Worked closely with suppliers and customers to meet product requirements.
• Developed tooling and machine requirements including custom designs and implementation.
• Analyzed workflow, employee and equipment resources. Provided justifications and implementation of new methods to enhance quality and throughput.
• Assisted maintenance departments on special projects and with difficult trouble-shooting needs.
• Assessed training needs, authored and provided instructional training in an ISO 9001 environment.
• Managed Thermoforming, Machining, Assembly, Tooling and Maintenance departments.
• Developed employee training with respect to skills, safety, machinery operations and product knowledge.
• Authored Basic Operating Procedures in compliance with ISO9000 documentation.
• Maintained industrial, commercial and residential HVAC systems.
• Performed maintenance on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery.
• Maintained piping systems and various process equipment.
• Well versed in building and grounds maintenance.
419 So. Piazza Ct.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
2004- present Unique Fabrications LLC, Owner
2002 – 2004 Exhibits Fabrication Manager
Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry, Charleston, SC
1995 - 2001 Special Projects Manager, Engineering Manager, Production Manager
Multiplastics Inc., Mt. Pleasant SC
1985 - 1995 Project Engineer, Thermoforming Manager, Tooling Manager
Plastics Mfg., Harrisburg NC
1982 - 1985 Maintenance Assistant - Woodwinds Apartments, Charlotte NC
1981 - 1982 Maintenance Manager - Palms Apartments, Columbia SC
1979 - 1981 Maintenance Manager – Hillhaven Convalescent Center – Wilmington, NC
1975 – 1979 Electricians Mate and Diver, US Coast Guard
1982 – 1985 A.A.S. Manufacturing Engineering Technology – Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte NC
1982 – 1985 A.A.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology – Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte NC
References furnished upon request
Charleston, SC - superintendent, construction, refinery, rail,...
Charleston, SC - plant, plant manager, continuous, andrew, soap,...
Mount Pleasant, SC - audit, investments, accounting, sec,...
Mount Pleasant, SC - japan, program, program manager, gc, js, defense,...
Customer Service Manager
Moncks Corner, SC - warranty, sc, builders, service manager,...
Engineer Customer Service
North Charleston, SC - flight, aircraft, officer, correctional, ground,...
Manager Supply Chain
Charleston, SC - resource, planning, workforce, twic, chain,...