*** ******* *** *****: ************@*****.***
Iselin, NJ 08830 Ph: 732-***-****
To acquire a challenging position in an industry, this would make the best utilization of my knowledge, experience, creativity and interpersonal skills.
- I have five month experience as a Graduate Assistance at University of Bridgeport, CT.
- I have two year experience in automatic weighing system manufacturing company as a Mechanical Engineer.
- I have two year experience as a Mechanical Engineer in hydraulic system division at M/s Bosch Rexroth India Ltd.
- Proficient with Pro/Engineer 3.0, AutoCAD 2007, Mat LAB, Math CAD, ANSYS, Arena (Analysis Tool).
- Familiar with Pump Calculation, Hydraulics and Pneumatics circuit design, PLC, CNC programming.
- Quick learner, self motivated Team Player, and good communication skills.
Master of Science, University of Bridgeport, CT.
Major: Mechanical Engineering; GPA: 3.57/4.00 Aug’07 to Dec’08(Expected)
Bachelor of Engineering, North Gujarat University, India
Major: Mechatronics Engineering; GPA: 3.79/4.00 Aug’99 - Jun’03
Graduate Assistant at University of Bridgeport, CT May’08 to Cont.
- To teaching labs, assisting students, clerical duties, checking assignments.
Mechanical Engineer at Jasubhai Mat. Handling Pvt. Ltd. India July’05- July’07
- Created new product 2D & 3D drawings using Pro-E that include layout; Created bill of materials for products to be manufactured.
- Responsible for preparing engineering instruction for manufacturing department; prepared engineering calculation to validate the design; produced detailed engineering in AutoCAD format.
- Responsible for conceptual design; interacted with vendors regarding their products.
Mechanical Engineer at Bosch Rexroth India Ltd, India June’04-July’05
- Responsible for inspection incoming material for assembly of hydraulic system and prepared report for the same.
- Prepared record of incoming materials and find out the ratio of rejection and inform vendors about the improvement of quality.
- Responsible for checking of dimensions of hydraulic circuit as per its drawings.
- Prepared inspection report after testing of hydraulic circuit.
Internship at Bosch Rexroth India Ltd, India June’03-May’04
- Coordinated the improvement of the work station, work cell layout and methods through interactive participation with assembler, fabricators, supervisors, and others in the hydraulics division.
- Reviewed all manufacturing operation and work to current production schedule in hydraulics division.
- Finite element analysis and design optimization of a critical component (Moving Platen) of a plastic injection molding machine using Pro-E and ANSYS software.
- Developed solid model of “Ball Pen Assembly” with Pro/Engineer Wildfire with exploded and sectioned view by first creating parts and then assembles them together.
- Designed a “Working model of JIB crane” that elevate load up to 20 lb and move to another place using remote control that include designing and fabrication of all crane component.
- Developed a “Working model of Elevator Car” that include designing control system and fabrication of all components.
CAD, CAM, CIM, Advance Fluid Dynamic, Machine Tool Design, Vibration & Noise Control, Manufacturing Processes, Kinematics & Dynamics of Machines, Hydraulics & Pneumatics System, CNC programming, Robotics, Programmable Logic Controller, Quality Improvement.
Application Packages: Pro/Engineer 3.0, AutoCAD 2007, Mat LAB, ANSYS, Math CAD, Arena (Analysis Tool)
Computer skills : MS office, C/C ++ languages, Microsoft Project, Photo Shop.