ROBERTA PATRICIO POSTAI VIEIRA
Lantana, FL 33462
Experienced ERP systems analyst (8 years) with expertise in analyzing, developing, testing in Informix 4GL (UNIX environment). Training end-users, leading and developing projects in CMMI.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● More than 8 years experience as system analysis on Logix (ERP system)
● Experience about the business, working with Supply Chain Management modules (purchase, material reception, stock control, etc)
● Experience of 2 years working with Software Test (SQA)
● Experience working with CMMI projects
● Experience on training end-users and external consultants
● Knowledge of SLA contracts
● Ability and facility to documentation about improvement on the system, trainings, documenting test plans and test cases.
● Participation in a study group of PMP/PMBok
● Knowledge of EDI (Automotive Industry) integration with ERP system
● BI - Business Intelligence (I’ve been work in projects of integration with ERP and BI so I know the process).
● More than 8 years programming and analyzing in Informix 4GL
● Large experience with Informix, Oracle and SQL Server Databases. Knowledge of advanced SQL Queries.
● Experience working with Windows and Unix Platform (scripts, VI, etc)
● Knowledge of C# and ASP .NET languages
● knowledge of other languages like HTML/XML/CSS, Flash, PowerBuilder, Progress and Delphi
SYSTEMS ANALYST September 2004 – May 2008
PROGRAMMER January 2001 – August 2004
TRAINEE PROGRAMMER June 2000 – December 2000
TOTVS S.A. - PMP certified (www.totvs.com) Joinville, SC - Brazil
LOGIX (ERP system)
The biggest company of business software from Latin-American since 2006, classified in "The Best Companies to Work of Brazil" for Exame, Great Place to Work and Você S.A. Magazines.
● Development front-end for this application using Informix 4GL language (close to C++ language).
● Used DBACCES, Query analyzer and others to code SQL Queries, Triggers, and Indexes.
● Used shell scripts in UNIX environment, VI.
● Involved in complete life cycle (analyzing, design, coding, testing).
● Internal consultant to clients about system, on Supply Chain Management/Logistics modules, like purchase, stock, material reception, and others.
● Analysis and develop of budget to new implementation on system on the same modules
● Work with projects to new versions of the software on CMMI
● Activities with Software Test (SQA) for a period of time, I have facility and liked so much this activity
● I’ve been training end-users and external consultants that do the accompaniment on the customers about new implementations in São Paulo-SP and Joinville-SC
● Ability and facility to documentation about improvement on the system and trainings about the system modules
● Leader on projects of improvement on the system and process and activities on documentations
TRAINEE SUPPORT February 2000 – May 2000
GRUPO AMANCO DO BRASIL (www.amanco.com) Joinville, SC - Brazil
One of global leaders on pipes and connections manufacture.
● Attend on Help-Desk (Support on micro-informatics, equipment and software on general)
● Direct contact with the users
VOLUNTEER September 2008 – in course
BETHESDA HOSPITAL Boynton Beach, FL - USA
● Volunteer work as escorting
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
MBA 2007-stopped in 2008
FGV/SOCIESC Joinville- SC, Brazil
MBA/Master Degree on Business Administration
BACHELOR´S DEGREE 2001-2004
UNIVILLE - Universidade da Região de Joinville Joinville, SC - Brazil
Bachelor’s Degree on Business Administration.
TECHNICIST COURSE ON INFORMATICS 1997-2000
ESCOLA TÉCNICA TUPY Joinville, SC - Brazil
Technical course on Informatics (Data Process)
● Trained on MS Project by TOTVS S.A.
● Certificate on Software Test by UNINSINOS University of Porto Alegre, RS - Brazil)
● Course of ASP .NET and C# in progress (3 months)
● Alberto Junckes [firstname.lastname@example.org] – Coordinator (TOTVS S.A.)
● Angela M. Gheller Telles [email@example.com] – Manager of development (TOTVS S.A)
● Wagner Xavier [firstname.lastname@example.org] – Manager of development (TOTVS S.A)
● Juliano Maia [email@example.com] – Co-worker (TOTVS S.A.)
Employment Type: Will consider either Contract, Part-time or Full Time
Would like to work in: Florida (willing to relocate)
Travel preference: I am willing to travel
Visa Status: I have a permit to work in the U.S. for any employer(not required a sponsorship)
Rate: Open to negotiate
Open to Contract/Full Time/Part Time Job