727-***-**** * firstname.lastname@example.org
Dependable Administrative Assistant, Client Relationship Associate with more than 15 years of transferable experience. Proven clerical, client service and communication skills in a variety of settings. Upbeat, positive attitude with a history of producing quality results and satisfied clients. Computer literate. Coordinate, plan and support daily personal operations and administrative functions.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Execution of client orders to their specifications; maintain databases;
* Prepare reports and documents using MS, Excel, Office, Word, Windows;
* Back-office operations; resolving client problems and requests;
* Highly focused and results-oriented; multi-task, organized and reliable;
* Coordinate meetings, appointments, conference calls, schedules, travel;
* Answer all incoming calls; excellent phone rapport; relay detailed messages;
* Establish interaction with diverse individuals and groups;
* Prepare confidential correspondence; fax, scan, file, email, memo’s, etc;
* Pushing imagination and skills to be a better employee; creating a work environment conducive to all staff
Administrative Assistant and Licensed Securities Broker
Robert W. Baird & Co - Palm Harbor, FL 1995-2009
Project Administrative Assistant
Tampa, FL - maintained, chase, established, duties, program,...
Tampa, FL - microsoft, tampa, certifications, avaya,...
Manager Administrative Assistant
Tampa, FL - l.l.c., iti, former, issues, sharepoint, visio,...
Administrative Assistant Office Staff
Tampa, FL - office staff, administrative assistant, reports,...
Saint Petersburg, FL - compliance, issues, mortgage, branch, alarm,...
Administrative Assistant, Sr. Accounting Associate
Palm Harbor, FL - vendor, sr, updated, files, reports, tech, micro,...
Atttorney, Counsel, Administrative Assistant Manager
Saint Petersburg, FL - trial, law, court, kathy, society, legal, injury,...