To obtain a position where I can utilize my work experience while further developing my analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
Control Point Solutions Rutherford, NJ
Billing Analyst January 2006-June 2008
• Analysis of monthly telecommunication expenditures
• Validate client accounts to assure proper allocation of funds
• Processes client invoices using internal applications on a daily basis for final approval and payment of invoices, managed up to 10 clients.
• Client/vendor liaison - conflict & problem resolution
• Responsible for collecting invoices either from electronic image files, downloads from vendor sites, EDI staged files, or receiving physical media from the Data Team and inputting them for use by the Invoice Management group in the assigned timeframes
• Interface with internal teams, organizing, & providing appropriate information
• Contact clients with any problems relating any discrepancies on invoices.
• Put together training guides and trained employees.
Administrative Assistant Hawthorne, NJ
Rush Graphics May 2005-December 2005
• Took clients orders, proof read orders, organized, and sent direct mailing to clients. Created spreadsheets for clients. Marketed new products to new and existing customers.
• Made follow up phone calls to clients. Created sale reports and goals for the company. Create full line catalogs for potential and existing customers.
• Process month end reports: billing, inventory, and client invoices. Independently managed selected assignments and special project, e.g. collecting data and doing research on various issues and companies.
• Prepare internal and external correspondence, memos, organizational charts, and other documents, prepare for distribution (proofing, photocopying).
Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ -May 2005
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Windows 98, 2000 & XP, (Word, WordPerfect, Excel, PowerPoint) Bill Manager, DMS, Adobe Photoshop
Bilingual: Fluent in English & Farsi