GUY ATONFACK ADRIEN Phone: 301-***-****
DAMASCUS MD 20872
Multilingual (French and Spanish) and possess strong communication and public relation skills for commercial environment. Provide technical support and service; maintaining electronic, electrical and electromechanical equipments.
• Installing, troubleshooting, calibrating and maintaining electronic components.
• Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining electrical circuits or devises.
• Installing, troubleshooting, testing and terminating fiber,copper,cat3,5,6, coax ect
• Maintaining elevators and access powered equipment.
• Installing and maintaining security and safety devices.
• Specializing on elevators, escalators, garage doors and securities access etc
• Equinix Data Center Marsh 2009/present
• Butler Engineering Services Feb, 2006 /Aug 2008
• ENVS Services Jun 2005/Jan 2006
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
• A.S degree(courses) in Electrical Engineering Montgomery College
• High School diploma(Technical School) Douala Cameroon
• NCTI certified technician
• Computer A+
• Certified security surveillance technician
• Volunteer leader at fire & rescue department Damascus.
• Member of PPE and safety guideline
• Director of public affaires (LENNAH Community)
REFFERENCES will be provided upon request