Leroy Taylor Kincannon III
To obtain a rewarding career within Duluth Federal Prison. Such a career would utilize my optometric experiences. I would be proud to become part of your organization.
2/2007 - Present
John L. Bonner Eye Clinic, LTD
1542 Golf Course Road Suite 200, Grand Rapids MN 55744
• Provide optometry services for Bonner Eye Clinic at three locations; Grand Rapids, Hibbing, and Bigfork.
• Perform comprehensive eye examinations, with emphasizes on all types of contact fittings. Including specialty fits (irregular corneas, keratoconus)
• Provide pre and post eye care following Ophthalmology surgery.
• Coordinate care with the ER Fairview Hospital in Hibbing, MN.
• Provide primarily geriatric eye care at our specialty clinic at Bigfork Hospital.
• Our offices have optical departments. In which, I assist in educating patients on the various frames, lenses and contact options.
• Educated the patient on various eye surgeries if needed.
• Our offices provide paperless practice and I am trained in the usage of The Medflow Optometric Software.
Graduated from the Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, Tennessee in May, 1993. The following is a list of Vision Centers that I have worked at since graduation.
1/1994 – 2/2007
Walmart Vision Center
1280 Hwy 169 Hibbing, MN 55746
1600 Miller Trunk Hwy, Duluth MN 55811
Private Practice next to Target
1902 Miller Trunk Hwy, Duluth MN 55811
Pearle Vision Center
12577 Wayzata Blvd. Minnetonka, MN
Southern College of Optometry
1245 Madison Avenue
1988 to 1993
University of South Alabama
Graduated in 1988 with Biomedical Science degree
April 2005 to April 2013
Commissioned Officer for the Minnesota Army National Guard,
ranked Captain Optometrist.
Currently with the Individual Army Ready Reserves until April 2013
References are available on request.