Seeking an account executive position to increase revenues and drive business in a dynamic challenging environment
Bachelor of Arts, English, May 7th 2006
University of Kentucky, College of Arts and Sciences
Microsoft Windows XP, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Max Qualitative Analysis
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Louisville, Kentucky March 29, 2007- Present
• Management Assistant; developed key prospects in local areas through marketing efforts.
• Awarded “Corporate MVP” for two consecutive months closing the most corporate accounts in the area.
• Strong attention to customer service as well meeting sales and revenue goals at the branch level.
• Documented sales success with a “brag book” of achievements within organization
• Two time “elite dinner” attendee for both customer service scores and account closing
• Completed highly respected Sales and Management Trainee Program
Time Logistics Inc, Columbia, Tennessee, July 06- January 07
• National Sales Representative; Generated new accounts, conducted in person meetings through cold calling and appointment setting.
• Presented transportation proposals to large commercial printers and direct mailers at a national level to include Nashville, St. Louis, Columbus and other regional markets.
Viamedia Corporation, Lexington, Kentucky, January 2006- May 2006
• Sales and Marketing Research Intern; Worked directly with Vice President of Marketing and sales; updated a company based sales forum through transcribing company sales materials; completed a semester presentation to Vice President of Marketing and Sales.
• Experience with Nielsen media research; Max Qualitative analysis and demographic targeting software