James Scott Lister (440) ***-****
**** ****** ****. email@example.com
Ashtabula, OH 44004
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Project managed internal data and communications, managed customer project professionals in the planning and construction processes from initial sales through design and delivery and installation of equipment for MRI, CT, X-Ray, and Pet Diagnostic Imaging systems in hospital and outpatient diagnostic centers (new construction and existing). Direct technical and design support of Medical Equipment Sales.
• Developed, wrote and implemented Safety Log/Out tag-out procedures for International Paper Converting and Packaging Facility.
• Supervised hydraulic and oil replenishment onsite with managing outside vendor at International Paper.
• Facilitated procurement of 112” automated knife equipment from Mobile, Alabama for installation and use. Responsible for safety, process and controls improvements on trim line production area and specialized paper converting and packaging lines. Facilitated morale and employee seminars for plant population.
• Managed Navigation Electronic Technicians as lead Navigation Electronics Technician.
10 years survey and design experience for First Energy
Technical Knowledge In Construction Standards
Strong Communications Skills
Attention to Detail
Project Management and Equipment Planning Strategic Project Planning Sales/Marketing Support
Solutions Based Approach Design Experience- Floor Plans, Meeting ADA and HIPAA Requirements Time management
Experience With Electrical Schematics For Electronic/Electrical
Troubleshooting AC/DC Circuits
Facilitated Employee Moral Through Conducting Seminar Training Facilitated direct support of sale closings by meeting onsite with customer decision makers
Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc. - Twinsburg, OH 2001 to 2011
Site Planning Specialist II
Developed design layouts for Medical Imaging Equipment suites and assisted customer’s project professionals in project management.
• Coordinated ALL aspects of multiple projects from initial customer meetings to site selection. Communicated HMSA standards to customers and architects; reviewed construction documents submitted to ensure documents met standards (architectural, mechanical, plumbing, structural, HVAC). Attended
on-site construction meetings throughout the process as needed; identified and resolved all product site planning concerns for customer and project professionals involved. Inspected contractor construction
sites to ensure adherence to medical equipment construction specifications, plans and design.
• Maintained ongoing communications with sales, customers, vendors and in-house personnel as well as weekly updating projects status on Siebel (in-house database for project tracking).
• Provided Direct Sales Support for 2 Sales Managers and 8 Sales Reps within 20 states in the Midwest, West, Southwest and Southern territories. Coordinated all travel arrangements, meetings and customer priorities. Met directly with sales and customer to assist sales in securing sales agreements.
1 of 2 Lister Resume
International Paper - Ashtabula, OH 1998 - 2001
Maintenance Technical Associate
• Performed facility maintenance; troubleshot electrical/mechanical/pneumatic problems, authored/enforced lockout tag-out procedures, purchased/installed repair parts. Knowledge of PLC controls & logic drives.
• Provided training for production workers on skill levels, managed contractors supplying services to facility and reviewed corporate charge accounts, maintained OSHA reporting requirements for MSDS and safety.
• Responsible for trim line packaging upgrades, procurement, installation, and implementation.
First Energy – Painesville, OH 1988-1998
Field Service Designer
• Planned and designed residential/commercial/ large commercial electric service installations and project work for municipalities such as road widening projects, new underground developments, street lighting and State of Ohio highway lighting projects. Maintained electrical compliance per county. Evaluated costs of construction projects.
• Calculated new customer load expectations for sizing residential, small commercial, and large commercial
• Worked with Cable TV and Telephone Company fiber optic rebuilds. Performed storm damage work to assess critical damage areas to facilitate urgency of repair areas and protect areas of danger to public.
Vygen Corporation – Middle Road Ashtabula, Ohio 1987-1988
Electrical/Electronic Controls Technician, Maintenance
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL STUDIES
• Better Business Writing, Business Grammar and Usage, Construction Project Management and
Supervision in the Workplace, Managing Projects and Priorities, Time Management Skills
• CAD Knowledge; AutoCAD Fundamentals, AutoCAD LT 2000 Basic, Microsoft Intergraph CAD
• Completed Allen Bradley PLC- 5 Maintenance, SLC-500 Maintenance course, Reliance GV 3000 AC drive, Automax Maintenance and troubleshooting, Automax DC drive power distribution system,
Welding course MIG/TIG and Plasma Cutter
• NEC Electrical Course
• Completed Microsoft courses at Auburn Career Center for Word, Office and Powerpoint
• Annual Training; Magnet Safety, Radiation Safety, Bloodborne Pathogen and PPE (10 years)
• Certified CPR and First Responder, Certified AED, Certified EMT State Of Ohio
• Graduated Ashtabula Harbor High School
• Accelerated Electrical and Electronics study in Navy (2 years)
Basic Electricity and Electronics School, Advanced Electronics School,
Electronics Technician Phase School, Navigation Technician Submarines
Radar Navigation Maintenance, Raytheon Commercial Radar
United States Navy Electronics Technician Top Secret Clearance Completed Service: Honorable
Participated in Patient Advisory Council for Ashtabula County Medical Center (2 years)
Participated as an advisor in Junior Achievement Ashtabula County (3 years)
United Way Corporate Challenge volunteer and participant
2 of 2 Lister Resume
Pennington, NJ - films, research, pt, powder, chemistry, gold, sem,...
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, RI - fiber, gujarat, optical, sep, riyadh, designation,...
Medical Administrative Assistant
Bettendorf, IA - ia, rehab, therapist, nanny, occupational, aa,...
India, kalyan, MH - piping, thane, industrial training, draughtsman,...
Registered Pharmacist, Data Analyst, Medical Writer (Work at Home)
Benbrook, TX - pharmacist, pharmacy, registered, steve, clinical,...
Assistant Ms Office
Los Angeles, CA - ebay, facebook, personal assistant, spa, film,...
Customer Service Quality Control
FL - press, press operator, harris, ink, driver, lift,...