SANJAYA KUMAR KHORA.
Cell No :+91-943*******
Email id :email@example.com.
To be associated with a progressive organization that gives me the scope to apply my knowledge, innovative ideas and skills to involve as a part of the team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization.
• Passed B.COM from Aeronautics College under BERHAMPUR UNIVERCITY in 2009.
• Passed +2 commerce from Semiliguda College under C.H.S.E, ODISHA in 2006.
• Passed matriculation from T.M.A,Doliambo under B.O.S.E, ODISHA in 2004.
• Accessing internet.
• Database : MS Office.
• Tally erp 9.0.
• SAP (FICO R/3 4.7 EE).
• Typing Speed 40w/min.
• Adaptive to the responsibility, dedicated and committed team member.
• Hard-working, zeal to learn and sincere.
• Fast learner and willingness to do work.
Worked at HELP NGO as an Accountant for six months.
Worked at IBM Daksh from Mar, 2010 till oct, 2011 as a Customer Care Executive.
As this is also an in bound call center the basic role is taking calls,register them in PACS solve customer’s problem by using support tools like SOP(the dictionary of all product and features), etc.
Involved in inbound calls of approximately 250 calls per day.
• Involved in solving customer complaints and queries and resolving customer requests.
• Giving up to date information to the customer on the product.
• Working collectively in a team towards achieving teams’ goals and personal parameters.
• Flexible in working in any kind of shifts (i.e. Day and Night).
NAME : Sanjaya Kumar Khora.
FATHERS NAME : Jaya Nanda Khora.
SEX : Male.
D.O.B. : 06TH May, 1988.
RELIGION : Christian.
MARITAL STATUS : Single.
LANGUAGES KNOWN : English, Hindi and Oriya
HOBBIES : Playing Volley ball, painting in leisure and acquire knowledge through different sources.
S/o :Jaya Nanda Khora, At: Church Colony,
Po: Mathalput, Damanjodi, Dist: Koraput,
C/o: K.Ramesh Babu,
Automotie Backside, Maddilapalem,
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh (A.P).
I here by declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: (Sanjaya kumar khora)