Bachelor of Science in Computer Network and Communication
DeVry University, Tinley Park, Illinois February 2006
• Basic electronic troubleshooting and repairs
• Software and maintenance on computers including: antivirus and spyware sweeps. Windows OS installations and small business networking and security.
• General system maintenance and setup for all office pc’s and peripherals including print servers, firewalls and network security
• Analyzing and Managing network performance
• Designing data networks to support business requirements
• Investigating and resolving network trouble
• Applying project management skills to all areas of responsibility
• Remote assistance software (Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, gotomypc.com, VNC, PCAnywhere, etc.), and over-the-phone technical assistance.
• Microsoft Enterprise Solutions (Server 2003, 2008, SCOM, SCCM, MS SQL, Active Directory, and Exchange Server)
• CISCO VOIP Solutions
FTD, Mercury Technologies. Downers Grove, IL February 2006 - Present
** Promoted 2 times
• Senior level technical support
• Network Analyst and Vendor Relations
• Troubleshooting and data analysis
• Provided online and phone support of all network equipment, pc, and peripherals
• Help desk support task: Customer service, SQL database management, advance network and VPN network setup
• Traveled and trained florist & our technical support specialist on hardware & software products.
• Managing and budgeting of warehouse documentation, replacements and warranty information for all equipment of offsite warehouse
• Update work goals and policies to stay within monthly budgets
• Monthly reports and budgeting
• Assist with all network configurations for all U.S, Canadian, and international
MT Zion Baptist Church April 2012 – Present
• Network Analyst/IT support and advisor for our streamed-video servers and non-linear Video Production Systems.
• General systems maintenance and setup for all office PCs, MACs and peripherals, including print servers, FTP servers, firewall and network security.
YMCA Plainfield, IL November 2005- February 2006
• Set up network system for a new building
• Security and programs installation
• Ordering and purchasing of new PCs
• Grant recommendations
• Onsite training for staff
Trinity Service Inc. Joliet, IL September 2000- February 2006
• Independent Living Counselor (Promoted from assistant)
• Train new employees’ onsite at six locations
• Evaluations, Appraisals/ Reviews
• Event Coordinator and Planner
• Record and manage budgets
Americall Corp. Tinley Park, IL February 2000- September 2000
• Customer Service/ Telephone Rep/ Tech Support
• Upgraded, Configured Refurbished computers
• Tech liaison.
• Computer maintenance.
• Troubleshooting, programming, resetting computer programs