HANUMANTHA RAO MANDA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a highly challenging career in a company and work closely with a team of highly experienced professionals which enables me to grow along with the firm.
YEAR DEGREE INSTITUTION BOARD SUBJECT/SPECIALIZATION MARKS %
2011 B.Tech Sasi Institute of Technology and Engineering,
Tadepalligudem JNTU-Kakinada Electrical and Electronics
2007 Intermediate Brilliants Junior College,
Tadepalligudem Board of Intermediate Education,
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Sanskrit
2005 Secondary School Certificate
Kimberley High School,
Tadepalligudem Board of Secondary Education,
Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, English, Telugu, Hindi 88.16%
Ultra Dimensions Private Limited SEP 2011 – Present
Project: M15 Engine Testing and Analysis
Role: Electrical Engineer Trainee
M15 Gas Turbine Engine (Cruise and Boost) is tested and its performance is analyzed basing on the Test Reports.
• Actively participated in all phases of the project from Construction till Maintenance.
• Took active role while installing and performing Commissioning Tests on Transformers (1MVA, 160KVA) and EOT cranes (25Tonn & 15Tonn) and maintained regularly.
• Involved in designing and lying of Power Cables, Panel Boards Installation and Connections, DG Set Installation and Synchronization and House Wiring.
• Worked closely with Relays, Air Circuit Breakers and Vacuum Circuit Breakers & Sensors.
• Analyzed the design and Developed user-friendly application to fulfill the requirements of Testing a GT ENGINE with LAB VIEW AUTOMATION by lying of control cables and setting Isolated Relays operation sequences.
• Familiar with HT side Transformers, Panel Boards, Cables ad Circuit Breakers.
NOV 2011 – MAR 2011
Project: A Novel Three phase Three Leg AC/AC Converter using 9 IGBTs.
In this project, a novel nine-switch PWM AC/AC Converter Topology was designed using only 9 IGBTs, through a quasi dc-link circuit. Depending on the application, it has 2 modes of operation (CF Mode and VF Mode). Experimental verification is also carried out on a 5-kVA prototype system.
ACADEMIC MINI PROJECT:
JULY 2010 – AUG 2010
Project: Auto Power Theft Indicator on Embedded Systems.
In this project, Auto Power Theft Detecting System was developed by using PIC Microcontroller and designed by using embedded systems. Whenever there is an error while comparing the input with the rated load, an alarm go off which indicates the power theft, so that the quality of power can be improved.
Name : Hanumantha Rao .M
Father’s Name : Appaji
DOB : 07-05-1990
Current Location : INS EKSILA, Gajuwaka
Current City : Visakhapatnam
Gender : Male
Total Experience : 1 Year
Present Employer : Ultra Dimensions Private Limited
Current CTC : 1.8 Lakhs per Annum
• Stood as the Topper of the University in my Academics (i.e., in II-2).
• Stood as the college topper in E.E.E. Department throughout B.Tech.
• Presented a paper on “Solar Electricity using Nano Crystals” in VEDA-2010 at Aditya Engineering College, Kakinada.
• Presented a paper on” Wireless Electricity” in ANVESHANA-2K9, a National level Technical Symposium held at SITE, Tadepalligudem.
Place: (M.Hanumantha rao)