Sunil Babu. K
Mobile# +91-988******* Email: email@example.com
To play a key role in a growth oriented organization and be able to bring the best of my skills to work.
• B.TECH in Electronics and communication (2002-06) from J.N.T.U.
• Intermediate: Board of Intermediate Education from Rishi Jr. College.
• S.S.C from Vijaya High School.
• Windows 2003/2000/NT/XP/Vista
• ESX 3.5 to ESX4.0
PROTOCOLS&SERVICES • TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP
• Worked as a Technical Support Representative for KNOAH Solutions since Feb 2007 to Nov 2010.
• Exceptional skills on building, configuration, and managing VMware 4.0.x servers and Virtual Center.
• Good Experience in Monitoring Process
• Had good exposure in Handling Outages.
Organization : KNOAH Solutions
Duration : Feb 2007 - Nov 2010.
Role : Technical Support Representative
• Providing Technical Support for Customers experiencing DSL and Dial-up Internet Connection, Browsing and Software issues, Escalating issues to Level 2 support if required and initializing Desktop Sharing when customers are unable to follow the trouble shooting steps.
• Providing incoming and outgoing mail server details for Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2000, Outlook Express and Thunderbird email program.
• Resolving issues on EarthLink email program and Web Mail server regarding the incoming or outgoing emails, spam emails and how to recover the old emails.
• Also trained on sales for the software products provided by EarthLink which we have to provide it to the customers once the issues is fixed as we have to reach our monthly Targets.
• As a senior Representative on the floor, I used to provide updates for the new trainees when they hit the floor and guide them with the Customers issues and Sales.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
• Around 3 years and 8 months of Significant Experience in BPO and basic skill on Virtualization.
• Providing Technical support for EarthLink Customers Regarding Broadband connection issues.
• Knowledge on DSL and Dial-up connections and configuration of Modems.
• Providing Email server settings, incoming and outgoing server settings with port numbers.
• Resolving browsing, slow connection and Internet connection issues.
• Escalating issues to level 2 engineers providing all the required details and maintaining the records of the issues.
• Checking Root cause analysis for the issues which are occurred repeatedly and updating the new issues which are obtained by the customers.
• Taking Desktop Sharing if the customer was unable to follow the steps by intimating the supervisors on the Floor.
• Providing training for the new trainees and help them with the customer issues when they hit the Floor.
Additional Skills Acquired:
Hands on experience on building, configuring, and managing VMware 4.0.x servers and Virtual Center.
Possess hands on VMware ESX Server, VMware Virtual Center, VMware HA, VMware DRS, VMware vmotion.
Installation, Configuration, Administration and Trouble shooting of VM Ware ESX 3.x, 4.0,Virtual Center, VI Client.
Upgrading ESX 3.5 to ESX4.0 using VMware Update Manager.
Good Knowledge and experience Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
Expertise on Creating virtual machines, install operating systems inside VM’s and install tools and configure these VM’s.
Knowledge on Creating iscsi datastore on windows 2008 storage server
Performing Snapshots, Cloning, Cold Migrations and Hot Migrations.
Manage Virtual Machines using Virtual center and web access
Configured Resource Pool, Motion, Alerts, Alarms, NTP
Exposure on Vmotion migration, High Availability feature, DRS feature
Setting VM priorities on CPU and Memory resources
Have in-depth knowledge troubleshooting ESX and vcenter server
Creating and cloning virtual machines in VMware environment using Virtual Infrastructure client 3.5 and Vsphere 4.0.
Date of Birth : 12th May 1985
Gender : Male
Father’s name : Late K. Umeshwar
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Telugu and Hindi.
Permanent Address : LIG ’B’ – 374, Dr. A.S. Rao Nagar,
References: Available upon request
(K. SUNIL BABU)