ERIC J. REMBECKI
- My objective is to further my career as a Commercial Construction Site/Building Superintendent, using my skills and experience in developing schedules, coordinating/overseeing daily operations, and maintaining effective employee/client relations to promote favorable results. I would like to acquire new techniques and learn additional construction methods to achieve this objective.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Consider myself to be a dependable, responsible, self starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in all types of construction, including: wood/metal framed, structural steel, engineered pre-fabricated, and block and brick buildings.
- Have extensive experience with the installation of underground utilities, site work, parking lot and State of Maryland road access requirements with the added ability to direct site/utility crews, and check/correct layout of the same.
- An accomplished user of computers in project scheduling, job site documentation, and in providing electronic sketches, reports, and photographs to coherently communicate on all levels with subcontractors, suppliers, and owner’s/architect’s representatives.
- Require strict adherence to OSHA rules and regulations on the job site, receiving a quarterly safety bonus a company-wide unprecedented twenty-one consecutive occasions. I have current certifications in OSHA 10 Hour training program, 1st Aid and CPR, and State of Maryland Erosion and Sediment Control. I have lapsed certifications in OSHA Trench, Scaffolding, and Fall Protection Training.
- Projects are completed keeping four guides in play at all times: 1. Satisfied customer, 2. Project completed on time, 3. Project completed under budget, and 4. Project completed safely
Harchuck Construction, Apollo, PA
- General contractor providing ground up, remodeling and tenant fit-outs for retail, restaurant, and hospitality oriented projects.
- Provided supervision of site, utility, and ground-up construction of Chipotle Mexican Grill in York, PA meeting all required milestones and turnover dates necessary for owner and owner controlled suppliers/install.
Chesapeake Contracting Group, Reisterstown, MD
- Builder/developer of retail, mixed-use, restaurants, mid-rise office, flex-space warehousing, automotive dealerships and tenant fit-outs up to $70 million. Divisions include Site/Utility, Building, Storefront and Carpentry/Millwork
- Management of greatly diverse projects such as Shopping Centers, Commercial Condominium, Multi-story Office Buildings, Automotive Dealerships/Repair Facilities, and a Sanitary Pumping Station with an active, hands-on approach to daily operations, and scheduling preparation. Review plans and specifications to ensure project stays on schedule, within budget, and passes all inspections of local government agencies.
Hogan Construction, Norcross, GA
- Commercial general contractor of office buildings, automotive dealerships, and tenant fit-outs to $25 million
- Site/Building Superintendent responsible for managing subcontractors, vendors, laborers, suppliers, and maintaining the schedule on commercial projects while maintaining daily field reports, safety meetings, RFIs, change logs, submittals, and participate in budget and schedule updates for corporate office buildings and car dealerships.
David Christopher Construction, Inc. Commerce, GA
- General contractor specializing in public work including schools, municipal buildings, libraries also providing construction management for Midwest retail construction projects to $17 million.
- Supervision and guidance of up to 6 Field Superintendents for the construction of public work of local county governments including libraries, senior citizen centers, and existing courthouse and public school renovations. Participate in progress meetings with local government, architects representatives, and subcontractors.
MG Patton Construction, Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta-based general contractor focusing on office building and office fit-outs, county government buildings, and manufacturing/industrial building and additions
- Superintendent responsibilities including scheduling of subcontractors, progress meetings, and conflict resolution.
Eilerson Development Corporation, Richmond, VA
- Construction management firm based in Richmond, Virginia, building retail, office building, office fit-out, and traveling 35 states to service long term clients.
- Traveling Superintendent tasked to rapid turnaround retail projects in unknown markets, i.e.: Blockbuster, Books-a Million
Owen & Rogersville Construction, Richmond, VA
- Richmond, Virginia-based residential and commercial general contractor performing a wide range of tasks from house additions, inner-city housing rejuvenation projects for low income housing, light to medium commercial projects including banks, retail, and food establishments
- Lead carpenter on 3 to 4 man crew responsible for layout, procurement of materials, and installation.
- A.A.S. Science in Biology GPA 3.29 Luzerne County College, Nanticoke, PA