Denver, CO 80203
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position with KGC Management meeting with clients in order to know their needs and match the needs with services and benefits that may help improve their life.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
VALUES • Administrative/Logistical support
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Quantitative and qualitative techniques
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, detail-oriented,
• Leader with strong work ethic, team player with high energy
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: friendly, gets along well with
everyone, outgoing, good attitude
• Consistently projects core values of quality, integrity, confidentiality,
• Effective communicator with in-depth ability and experience to train
and teach others
EDUCATION San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Master of Arts degree in History, 2010
Emphasis in Modern U.S. Foreign Relations
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Arts degree in History, 2006
RELEVANT COURSEWORK • M.A. History Thesis – Historical analysis resulting in the publishing
Of “U.S. - Middle Eastern Policy Reformulated and the Development
of Israeli Settlements”
• Latin American Studies and Chicano Studies Methodological Approaches – Quantitative and Qualitative research employed in
EXPERIENCE Ashford University, Denver, CO
Admissions Counselor, February-May 2012
• Counsel prospective students on the admissions process and opportunities available at Ashford University.
• Database Analysis
• Schedule and conduct phone interviews.
• Accurately convey course and program information, including advising students with respect to admissions requirements, processes and degree options
• Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in every interaction with students and fellow employees.
History News Network, San Diego, CA
Research Intern, 2010
• Write articles and contact historians
• Research and analyze Internet sites; promote HNN website
• Assist editor in developing new ideas for cover stories and articles
• Submit op-eds and write about local affairs
• Prepare weekly reports
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Teaching Assistant, 2009-2010
• Instructed two sections of “U.S. History to Reconstruction” and “Modern World History”
• Led 50 minute discussion sections; evaluated and graded examinations, assignments, and papers; recorded grades and attendance; scheduled and maintained regular office hours to meet with students; prepared and proctored examinations; acted as point-of-contact between professors and students
• Logistical and administrative support in office setting
The Lodge at Torrey Pines, La Jolla, CA
Food and Beverage Server, 2006-2011
• Take customers’ orders, serve food and beverages, prepare itemized checks, accept payment, train new employees
• All duties performed according to 5 diamond standards
MIG, San Diego, CA
Student Accessibility Surveyor, 2006
• Conducted 600+ inspections and documented the compliance of the SDSU campus according to the federal and state ADA standards, scheduled work and performed Quality Assurance
• Formalized results into a Microsoft Access database that displayed the estimated cost to fix all non-compliant areas
YMCA YFS Muirlands Middle School, San Diego, CA
Youth Activity Leader, 2006
• Supervised 30 junior high students
• Organized academic study time, homework assistance, tutoring, and recreational activities
Town and Country Hotel and Resort, San Diego, CA
Bell Man, 2004-2005
• Assisted guests to their rooms, arranged transportation, managed package room
US Navy Geothermal Program Office, China Lake, CA
Physical Science Technician, 2004
• Conducted daily geological/geothermal research field studies
• Uploaded data from seismic sensors
• Constructed transmitters that relayed seismic information back to the program office
• Created three dimensional wellbore visuals using GIS
Masters Degree candidate, Fine and Decorative Art
Denver, CO - art, history, mark, recruitment, intern, bachelor,...
Customer Service Training
Denver, CO - rig, duct, maintaining, inspector, man, homes,...
Denver, CO - surgery, medical, medicine, surgical, plasma,...
Manager High School
Rocky Mt, NC - teach, students, second, teacher, english, expert,...
Front end wed designer/developer
Denver, CO - web, css, website, developer, video, designer,...
High School University
Denver, CO - tutor, child, university, subjects, school,...
High School Customer Service
Denver, CO - wisconsin, president, school, high, independent,...