RESUME: LEAH MILLER
PO BOX ******
TAMPA, FL ****7
Experience: Project Oriented, Information Resource Management trained, Administrative Support, Customer Service and Sales Professional -- Seeking Opportunities with Internal Growth and Advancement Potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Over 15 years of experience using diverse software platforms to include Microsoft Suites, Oracle and Siebel.
• Presently in the process of acquiring Microsoft Certifications: A+, MCDST and MOS.
• Known to perform in multi-tasking environments and for prioritizing.
• Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills.
• Regarded for patience, superb listening, written & oral communication skills.
• A demonstrated ability to acquire and apply knowledge rapidly.
• Well known for working independently with little or no supervision.
1 NW CONTACT – Thousand Oaks, CA 5/2012 – Present
Lead Generation, Qualifier/Home Agent
THINK DIRECT MARKETING GROUP – Largo, FL 3/2011 – 4/2012
Subscription Sales/Home Agent
AARP Work Search Foundation –Tampa, FL 6/2009 – 6/2010
Work Search Training Project (Sr. Community Service Employment Program) Participant
VACO Staffing/VANGENT - “Clunker” Project – Tampa, FL 8/2009 - 9/2009
SNELLING PERSONNEL STAFFING - Tampa, FL 5/2006 - 8/2009
SDP/Special Data Processing - Clearwater, FL 2/2005 – 5/2006
Subscription Sales Agent
SITEL (GM) - Tampa, FL 11/2004 – 2/2005
Customer Relations Management, Reimbursements
AVAYA, INC. - Brandon, FL 8/2002 – 3/2004
Contracts Administrator, Customer Service
JPMORGAN CHASE - Tampa, FL 10/2001 – 2/2002
Home Loan Analyst Assistant, Mortgage
CELOTEX Corporation - Tampa, FL 2/2000 – 10/2001
Administrative Support Assistant /Floater, HR
OLSTEN/Cigna - Tampa, FL 10/1999 – 2/2000
Executive Administrative Assistant, Medicare Marketing
ST. PAUL LUTHERAN CHURCH - Tampa, FL 8/1998 – 10/1999
Church Office Secretary
COMPUTER GERATED SOLUTIONS - Tampa, Florida 2/1997 – 5/1998
Help Desk Support Analyst
Education: NEW HORIZONS COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER - Tampa, FL 2010 – 2011
Microsoft Certifications: A+, MCDST and MOS
Certificates of Completion in: CompTIA, A+ Essentials and Practical Application
TAMPA COLLEGE - Brandon, FL 1992 - 1994
Masters of Business Administration
Focused on Marketing and Promotions
HOWARD UNIVERSITY - Washington, DC 1969 - 1977
Bachelor of Science
Graduated from the School of Liberal Arts.