Telephone : +91-925*******
Permanent Address : 452 Sudama Nagar, Indore (M.P.) INDIA
Present Address : B-98, GH-01, Sector 100, NOIDA (U.P.)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth : 5th March 1971
Education : Diploma in Electrical Engineer- Ist division
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer -Ist division
Employment History : TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – 21 Years
• 1991 – 1993, Maintenance Supervisor in Tata Exports Limited, Dewas
• 1993-1995, Service Engineer for Crompton Greaves, Breaker Division, Nasik
• 1995-1996, System Integrator for Austin Circuits Limited
• 1996-1997, Installation, Testing, Commissioning Engineer for Control System, Bhopal.
• 1997-2006, Sub Engineer (On Contract) in Indore Municipal Corporation, Indore
• 2006 –2007, Deputy Manager, Suzlon Wind farm Services Limited.
• 2007-2010, Assistant Manager (Power System) Bangalore International Air Port.
• 2010-till date, Technical Manager, Tata Power Co Limited, (Modernization of Air field Infrastructure project)
• Knowledge of supervision and training of technical and non technical personnel through training aids.
• Development of training aids like training videos, power point presentations, and computer based interactive training packages including training packages for class room training and on-site demonstrations.
• Monitoring of Resources & scheduling for different training programs.
• Cost-benefit analysis through training with system reviews and engineering audit of old installations.
• Development of testing, commissioning report formats for Airfield ground lighting systems, typical electrical logics, airport sensor data interfaces, and electrical installations.
• Development of acceptance test procedures (ATP Documents) for various air port operational systems like Airfield Lighting system, Networking, Power, Nav aid installations (TACAN, DVOR & ILS).
• Supervises cost estimating, analysis, and control activities with schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification, and recovery plan development activities.
• Supervises the preparation and presentation of estimates.
• Supports project organizational and administrative activities.
• Identifies, analyzes, and provides innovative solutions to cost engineering and planning/scheduling problems.
• Provides generally non-routine cost engineering/planning and scheduling guidance to projects.
Page | 2
• In depth knowledge in CAPEX/OPEX management, Contract Management, spare parts management,
• Framing of estimates, Preparation of BOQ, preparation of tender documents, Evaluation of technical and commercial bids
• Feedback / inputs related to design aspects to the various consultants on the best and suitable methods to be adopted to ensure proper execution of Projects
• Team leader, self-motivated & effective communicator with strong analytical & organizational skills.
• Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, and cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, financial reporting systems, and cost analysis.
Technical Manager (MAFI Project – Modernization of Air force Infra.) at Tata Power Co. Limited (SED)
• Power system Feasibility study, design selection, system integration assessments, power feeder networking for reliability of electrical supply, preparation of RFP, tender documents for modernization of 30 airfields of Indian Air force to have CAT-II installations with ILS,other NAV aids and associated integration.
• Reliability and redundancy study of corresponding systems to have highest grid availability with respective design review, fulfilment of logic requirements complete with selection of equipments and line items. Estimation, costing with detailing as design reviews, preparation of request for proposal / vendor selection, preparation of program for system requirement review (SRR), Pre design review (PDR), Critical design review (CDR) and execution of project in required time frame including vendor selection, technical and capability evaluation of vendors etc.
• Erection, testing, supervision & commissioning of power network including substations, Medium Voltage ring network in substation and post sales computer based training program with design and establishment of training set up at pune tetra on AFLS Remote control, Mobile AFLS, MATC etc for Indian Air force staff of 30 airfields .
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Power System) at International Airport in India
• Design approvals, Management of project and maintenance activities related to Power system/Air Field Electrical.
• Study & Checking of power system /Air Field Electrical Drawings/ Single Line Diagrams /Runway lighting norms. Comparing of selection with the norms, Testing and Commissioning of HT and LT Circuit, logics, interlocks to suit the norms.
• Commissioning and Supervision of power installations of Building Management System, SCADA and auxiliaries related to Building Management/security system.
• Operation, Control and Monitoring of Air Field Electrical Installations & Power System through SCADA by use of Siemens Step7, WinCC. Monitoring and control by use of S7-300/S7-400 PLC SCADA network. Spare selection, inventory control, operation and maintenance of power system of Air port.
• Power system operation and maintenance of 66/11 kv substation equipped with 16 MVA, 66/11 kv -4 no transformer bay, 66 kv- 2 no line bays, 11 kv Ring Type connected feeders, 11 kv Siemens Ring Main Units within 40 KM HT Cable network, with 11kv VCB in Circuits with all protective relays Siemens Siprotec 7SJ61, 7SD62, including their programming, parameter selection using Siemens SIGRA and testing of set values as per system relay configuration and protocol. Work management & Operation of 11kv Ring feeder system and extension of uninterrupted supply to all part of air port.
• Preparation and execution of Standard operating procedures, Preventive Maintenance plans & Checklists, Daily, weekly, Monthly, Yearly Maintenance Scheduling and team initialization for execution .
• Commissioning, Operation and maintenance of SCADA controlled 6MW Emergency power system to extend the emergency power within 40 seconds to all part of air port and within 15 seconds to runway and other nave-aids with 11 KV Power System network, Installed with 6MW DG Source and Various UPS Installations of 220KVA, 160KVA capacities.
• Preparation of SOPs and CBTs (Computer based training set up) for Maintenance and Operations.
• Workout viability and establishments of required equipments for system redundancy and integration of system installation for improvement in reliability as uninterrupted 24x7 power requirement of air port.
• Management of daily activities, shift scheduling with breakdown maintenance for 99% grid availability at all the places of air port.
• Updating and analysis of trip data, work outage data, feeder vice metering data on daily basis including data analysis for interpretation & performance scheduling on monthly basis and execution of solutions of major problems with planned shut down as per outage protocol.
• Load flow studies and preparation of analysis reports of monthly energy consumption pattern, grid availability at various parts, Serviceability of equipments, progress reports of upkeep, estimating and costing of expansion works with technical justification, line diagram and follow up for financial approval.
Deputy Maintenance Manager - In Suzlon Windfarm Services Limited:
Adequacy check of Design selection, Pre-commissioning, Testing and charging of 220kv/33kv feeder lines as per standard protocol of work schedule.
Preparation of RFP and execution of amendments in electrical installations with operation, maintenance and outage protocols to execute scheduled maintenance and breakdown maintenance.
Operation maintenance and load dispatch scheduling of 220kv/33kv system equipped with 2nos 220kv substations, 400MVA power capacities, 20 nos 33kv feeder bays and 4 nos 220kv feeder bays.
Maintenance of 470 no 33/0.6kv individual substation equipped with over current, restricted earth fault relay type protection installed on every HT yard of 1250KVA, 0.6kv wind generator inclusive of annual testing of 33kv outdoor VCB, CT, PT with all substation interlocks.
Testing and annual breakdown maintenance of 220/33kv, 100 MVA, 5nos transformers including yard maintenance having 7 no 220kv bays, 16 no 33kv feeder bays with all auxiliaries, controls relays and interlocks.
Preparation and updating of trip data, work outage data, feeder vice metering data on daily basis including data analysis for interpretation & performance scheduling on monthly basis.
Joint meter reading & preparation, submission of bills to MSEB with preparation of demand note of the total energy generated in a month.
o Fault finding and Loss analysis report preparation (Amounts in Millions) - occurred because of Common PT fuse failure of all energy meters at 220 kv Jamade substation (Nandurbar site).
o Peak Hour stabilized power flow control with over capacity of connected generators.
Sub Engineer (On contract) - For Indore Municipal Corporation
Energy audit and bill validation system activities for tube well department and electricity bills of Indore Municipal Corporation Under capacity building and resource mobilization program (of USAID) energy audit, measurement & verification of system parameters of Narmada and Yeshwant Sagar Water Supply system.
Operation & Maintenance of complete 12 MGD Yeshwant sagar water system and daily water supply to 30% of densely populated areas of Indore city. (Appreciated by Commissioner and IAS officer in charge)
Re-operation of Yeshwant sagar sluice gate after 27 years. (Appreciated by Commissioner and IAS officer in charge)
Event management activities like South Asia Mayors’ Conference on the subject of common municipal law for all the municipalities. (Appreciated by Commissioner and IAS officer in charge)
Preparation and data sorting for project preparation on capacity increase by augmentation of yeshwant sagar water supply system.
Preparation of city development plan under JNNURM scheme and representation of IMC to Secretary, Ministry of Urban Development in respect of project appraisal of capacity increase by augmentation of yeshwant sagar water supply system.
Selected for Training at Ministry of Urban Affairs under JNNURM Scheme.
- Feasibility study, selection of consultant, Data collection and report preparation of Augmentation of Yeshwant Sagar Water supply system. Follow up and justification for finance and approval follow-up of 35.00 Cr. Project, Preparation of tender document, pre-qualification and selection of contractor after publishing of expression of interest.
- Preparation of 2700 Cr. City Development Plan (CDP), Submission of CDP to urban ministry of Government of India, Follow-up for approval and Establishment of separate Cell for project operation under JNNURM in IMC.
- Representations of IMC in M.P. state Electricity Regulatory Commission, Bhopal under direct guidance of Mr. Naine (Power man of India) to provide electricity of portable water use on cost of supply basis used in potable water supply. Outcome is registered as no increase in electricity tariff used for drinking water.
Commissioning Engineer -For Servo Tech India
Design adequacy checking, Testing and commissioning of 66kv/33kv/11kv substation at zero pushta shastri park, Delhi. includes
- Testing of 66kv – 4feeder bay, 2 –bus coupler bay, 2 Tx-bay including testing of SPAJ, SPAD, REL-511 type ABB protection relays with respective interlocks and logistics with all isolators, isolator interlocks, bus-bay interlocks with operational interlocks and all.
- Testing and commissioning of 8no-66kv SF6 GCB ABB make including all alarms, indications, annunciations with all tripping interlocks extended from relay panel and GCB interlocks itself.
- Testing of 33kv – 2 bus coupler bays, 2 Tx bay, 9 feeder bays with 33kv VCB – 13 no. individual equipment testing as well as interlocks complete with isolator interlock & bay interlock.
- Testing and commissioning of 66/33kv, 50 MVA, 2nos Transformer with all alarms, annunciations and protection extended by ABB make SPAD, SPAS series relays.
- Testing and commissioning of 66/11kv, 50 MVA, 2nos Transformer with marshalling box control all alarms, annunciations and protection extended by ABB make SPAD, SPAS series relays.
- Testing of 11kv- 16no feeder bays/2no incomer bay/1 bus coupler bay/1 aux Tx bay with all indication and annunciation, logics and interlocks of capacitor bays and feeder bays, incomer and bus coupler bay.
System Integrator - For Austin Circuits Limited
Automation of Alpine Industries Limited, Pithampur plant by Extractor speed control and 30% Energy saving in Boiler by induced and forced draught control. And various other automation works.
Installation, Testing & Commissioning Engineer - For Control Systems
Scheme checking, Installation, Testing and commissioning of 14 no 11kv/0.4kv substation at 2MW wind mill project jamgodarani, Dewas.
Design adequacy checking, Testing, commissioning and charging of 440kv/220kv/33kv substation with all equipment and logics at 1200 MW Hydel Power Project, Mukheguda, Orrisa.
Testing and commissioning of 66kv/11kv complete substation at G-2 Pappankalan Dwaraka, Delhi.
Testing of 66kv – 4feeder bay, 2 –bus coupler bay, 2 Tx-bay including testing of SPAJ, SPAD, REL-511 type ABB protection relays with respective interlocks and logics with all isolators, isolator interlocks, bus-bay interlocks with operational interlocks and all.
Testing and commissioning of 7no-66kv SF6 GCB ABB make including all alarms, indications, annunciations with all tripping interlocks extended from relay panel and interlocks of GCB itself.
Testing and commissioning of 66/33kv, 50 MVA, 2 nos Transformer with all alarms, annunciations and protection extended by ABB make SPAD, SPAS series relays.
Testing and commissioning of 66/11kv, 50 MVA, 2nos Transformer with marshalling box control all alarms, annunciations and protection extended by ABB make SPAD, SPAS series relays.
Testing of 11kv- 16no feeder bays/2no incomer bay/1 bus coupler bay/1 aux Tx bay with all indication and annunciation, logics and interlocks of capacitor bays and feeder bays, incomer and bus coupler bay.
Testing and commissioning of 66kv/11kv complete substation at G-6 Pappankalan Dwaraka, Delhi.
Testing & Commissioning Engineer - For Crompton Greaves
Testing commissioning and charging of various 400kv, 220kv, 132kv and 33kv circuit breakers. For Ex
o 132kv/11kv substation Hasdeo - Bango project(all 132kv breakers)
o 220kv/132kv substation Damoh,(all 220 kv breakers)
o 220kv132kv/33kv substation Dewas (all 220/132/33 kv breakers)
o 400kv/20kv substation Indore (220 kv, 2 bay)
o 400kv/220kv substation Bina (220 kv side)
o 132kv/33kv substation, Multai (132kv side)
o 220kv/132kv Malanpur (220 kv side)
o 132kv/33kv substation Nimarani (132kv side)
o 132kv/33kv substation Badavani (132kv side)
o 132kv/33kv substation Dhani(132kv side)
And various other sides for Crompton Greaves Limited.
Maintenance Supervisor - In Tata Exports.
• Installation, Testing and commissioning of computerized fully automatic machines, CNC machines, O&M work on hydraulic and air operated machines. Inventory management of spares, Fault finding and down time control of the system.
• Maintenance of electrical logics, power installations at Full shoe plant and 7 ancillaries of Tata Exports, Dewas.