S V N Sandeep Vegesna
ETL Data Specialist - DataStage
• Overall experience of 2+ years in IT industry.
• Good experience in Designing and Developing ETL jobs using Data Stage version 8.1 & 8.5.
• Have good knowledge on Business Intelligence, Data warehousing methodologies, Data modeling, ETL process, Kimball / Inman methodologies, Star / Snow flake schemas.
• Around 2+ years experience of Analysis / design / development / testing in Data warehousing / Oracle / DataStage.
• Creating DDLs required for Oracle/DB2
• Well versed in using SQL* LOADER package to load data from files.
• Have very good interaction with client side people and business stakeholders.
• Hands on experience in Unix
• Working for IBM INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad from Sep’10 to till date.
B.Tech in ECE from JNTU In 2010
Software Skill Set:
ETL Tool : IBM Infosphere DataStage version 8.1 & 8.5.
RDBMS : Oracle 8i / 9i. DB2
Tools : Toad, SQL* Loader.
Script language : UNIX, PERL
Operating Systems : Windows and Unix.
Language : SQL, PL/SQL,
Reporting Tool : Cognos
Project Title : SAP COE
Client : Bank of America.
Duration : Jan’12 to Till date.
Environment : DataStage 8.5, DB2, Sql * Loader, Toad.
Customer Level Profitability Reporting is profitability engine where profitability is calculated for each customer account by applying the business rules and algorithms on the account data extracted from source systems.
FSR Process Framework details about bank process directly and indirectly impacted by FSR which includes Accounting, Fixed Assets, Performance management, Account Payable, treasury, tax etc.
FSR Change Management Methodology is based on a Six Sigma process referred to as “DMAIC” Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control
Payment Terms and Tax code fields are to be made mandatory at the Supplier Site level form.
• Analysis of the Functional Specifications
• Preparation of technical design document
• Developed extraction jobs for various source systems for validating source files and loading data in to Staging area
• Designed sequencer to automate the whole process of extraction
• Involving with On-site team for discussions on various aspects of implementation
• Involved in Test case preparation
• Conducted Unit testing for the developed jobs
Project Name : SUNRISE
Client : Mead Johnson(MJN).
Duration : Nov’10 to Dec’11.
Environment : DataStage 8.1, DB2.
Mead Johnson (MJN) is one of the leaders in the pediatric nutrition industry. They manufacture and sell approx. $4 billion worth of product every year in 37 different countries. Prior to 2009, MJN was owned by Bristol-Myers Squib (BMS). In 2009, BMS made the decision to divest MJN and stand it up as a separate and independent company. As part of the divestiture,
MJN needed a partner who could perform the following:
1 - Design, build, and deploy a new global SAP system throughout all 37 countries in which MJN operates
2 - Manage portions of the MJN procurement and finance business processes
3 - Provide application support in the MJN production environment
4 - Provide IT operation support for MJN data centers, networks, and service desk.
5 - Rationalize and transition all of MJN's legacy systems into the new systems landscape.
The overall program is 26 months in duration. The SAP service area consists of a project team that peaks at 75 resources on-site and another 90 off-shore. It includes the full suite of SAP components including ECC 6.0, SRM, Vistex, SCM, and BI. This is a highly complex global project that is a "one of a kind" for IBM. Total fees for the program will be close to $400 million.
The Project is complex in terms of process and geographic scope and difficult because of its highly compressed timeline.
• Analysis of the Functional Specifications.
• Developed extraction jobs for various source systems for validating source files and loading data in to Staging area.
• Designed sequencer to automate the whole process of extraction.
• Involved in Test case preparation.
• Conducted Unit testing for the developed jobs.
Father’s Name : V.V.Janaki Rama Raju
Date of Birth : 09-08-1989
Languages Known : English, Telugu
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Mimicry, Story writing, Acting.
I here by declare that above given information is correct to the best of my knowledge.
PLACE : Hyderabad