Miami, Fl. 33127
Solving complex problems, maximizing productivity, and continuously striving to improve the working process.
Worked on numerous important projects that were first time endeavors for companies, this was accomplished with minimal supervision.
April 2010 to June 2012, Senior Project Specialist,
Byers Engineering Company
* Create construction plans for fiber optic routes for F2 conditioning / Telecommunications for AT&T U-Verse television using MET^2 program and BSTCAD / Microstation V8.
January 2006 to April 2010, Engineering Tech.,
Bowyer, Singleton, and Associates
* Produced plans for civil, environmental, and electrical engineering departments.
* Assisted the civil engineer in the design and calculation of waterway projects.
* Using AutoCAD and MicroStation to draft substation plan and section drawings, foundations, conduit and conduit detail drawings, relay panel elevations, relay panel wiring diagrams, and relay schematics.
* Worked on projects for Florida Department of Transportation using Microstation V8.
*Worked on project for T-Mobile LTE to upgrade their antennas on towers and rooftops in South Florida using AutoCAD, field notes, pictures, and engineer’s specifications.
July 2004 to December 2006, Survey Tech.
Weidener Surveying & Mapping
* Worked on projects for the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority producing boundary surveys.
* Produced plats under the supervision of PLS.
* Produced surveys showing and defining new right-of-ways for Miami-Dade county schools for the Miami-Dade county school district.
* Worked on projects for Florida Department of Transportation using Microstation.
April 2000 to July 2004, Draftsman, J.H. Manucy, Inc.
* Produced CAD drawings from survey field data for FEMA/DERM projects (road and canal improvements).
* Generated earthwork volume calculations using new software (AutoCivil/Plus).
* Experienced with Boundary Surveys, Digital Terrain Models, Contour Mapping, and Cross Section Profiles.
* 1996 to 1999, Broward Community College, Completed all Electrical Engineering prerequisites before transferring to Florida International University while working full time and maintaining a full schedule of classes.
* 1999 to 2001, Florida International University, Electrical Engineering
* AutoCAD 2012, Land Development Desktop, Microstation V-8, AutoCIVIL/Plus, P-Spice, MathCAD, MatLAB, Microsoft Office XP