Address: House No. 713, Sector 7
Date of Birth: 17 Nov 1990
I intend to establish myself as Software Engineer with an integrated business solution provider through a long time commitment, contributing to the company’s growth and in turn ensuring personal growth within the organization. I believe that my technical, functional and communication skills will enable me in facing the challenging career ahead.
• College- Shaheed Udham Singh Women Engineering College
University-Punjab Technical University.
Field of specialization- Computer Science and Engineering.
Percentage- 80 %
• Senior Secondary – CBSE
Field of specialization- Non Medical
• Secondary School – CBSE
• Certified from INX Institute and got Certification (With A grade) in C/C++ the year 2009.
• Certified from SLR InfoTech Private Limited, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
(With A grade) in C# (Csharp) – in Summer Training June-July 2010.
Project- Automation of Airline
• Industrial Training in the Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) in ASP.NET- in Summer Training July- Dec 2011.
Project- MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF CHANDIGARH.
Programming Language ASP.Net, C#, C,C++
Database SQL Server Management Sudio2005, 2008
Web Based Languages HTML, CSS
Tools MS Visual Studio 2008
Office Package MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Operating System Windows
Academic and other Achievement Awards
• 1st prize in dancing competition at PANACHE 2011 held in SUSCET.
• Member of Promotional Team in Panache 2010.
• Attended Workshop on Networking and Communication held by TARWINZ group, held at Mohali.
• Responsibilities involved organizing seminars, presentation and other activities at the college
Listening to songs.