Cell # (713)-***-****
Phone # (832)-***-****
Objective: Seeking an Entry Level Mechanical Engineering or QA/QC position, where my experience and knowledge can be utilized and further developed fully.
• 02 Years experience in the field of Industrial Piping/Equipment Insulation and Cladding works. Have been associated with development of Oil and Gas Plants. Well versed with related Specifications and Quality Control Procedures of Saudi Aram co, JGC, Snamprogetti from M/S Roofing & Insulation Company Ltd. (Tasqeef) K.S.A as a QA/QC Inspector for various Piping Equipment Insulation & Cladding Works. Oct2006 to Sept2008..
• Basic Knowledge of (Windows NT Server/Workstation 4.0, Oracle SQL and Developer 2000). MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Operating System (Windows 98, ME, XP). Internet (Browsing and surfing, email)
• Bachelor Technology (Mechanical) from Mehran University (Pakistan) Jan2009 to May2011
• Diploma Associate Engineer (Mechanical) from Swedish Institute of Technology Pakistan. Jan2003 to Sept2005
• Intermediate (I.Com) from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi-Pakistan.
Jan1996 to Dec1997
• Diploma Computer Science from NCR Education Centre Karachi-Pakistan. Ju1998 to Oct2000.
• Matriculation (Science) from Secondary Education Karachi-Pakistan. April 1995 to Oct 1996
CB&I (2012 - Present), Houston, Texas
• Responsible for providing support to the engineering team and active coordination of insulation works for Piping/Equipment with the project, supplier client and construction.
• Checking design, drawings and final documentation for all the work done by vendors.
• Assist lead Engineers by performing various tasks including hydraulic calculations and line listing.
• Assist other Mechanical Engineers on projects, and attend project meetings.
• Review and approval of supplier technical documentation.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
KHURSANIYAH PRODUCING FACILITIES (Saudi Armco)
2007-2008: QC Inspector
• Thermal Insulation Works on Equipments and Piping Main Contractor Snamprogetti / CCC.
JUBAIL CHEVRON PHILLIPS PROJECT
2007: QA/QC Inspector
• Thermal Insulation Works on Piping and Equipments Main Contractor JGC Arabia Ltd. / CCC.
SAUDI EUROPEAN PETRO-CHEMICAL CO.
2007: QA/QC Engineer
• Thermal Insulation on Piping and Equipments (Direct To Client).
• Basic training (Machine Maintenance) from Pakistan Air Force 102 Engineering Department
Jul 09 to Nov09
• Basic training (Primavera Project Planner) from Skill Development Training Centre.
Dec06 to Jan07
• Basic training (CAM) from Pak Swiss Training Centre. April 09 to May 09
Languages: English, Urdu & Hindi (Speak & Write)
References: Available upon request
Sugar Land, TX - inspector, inspections, ndt, writing, reading,...
Lead QA/QC Inspector
Houston, TX - ndt, qc, vt, mt, inspection, weld, inspector, pt,...
Principal Piping Engineering Specialist
Houston, TX - asme, piping, pipe, nuclear, power plant, api,...
Houston, TX - pipe, piping, steam, asme, critical, heat, turbine,...
QA/QC Construction Inspector
Houston, TX - construction manager, inspection, inspections,...
Katy, TX - piping, pipe, built, mds, designer, layout,...
Piping Design / Stress Engineer Power Plants, Oil and Gas, LNG
Katy, TX - refinery, piping, engineer, petroleum, asme,...