J. Chris Perdue
· Over five years experience in Restaurant management, operations, and training.
· Expertise in planning, marketing, cost analysis, expense control, generating an accurate P&L, staffing, training, and quality management.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate staff of over 130 to achieve results.
· Track record of success reducing costs and increasing revenues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
MANAGEMENT / LEADERSHIP
· Managed daily operations of business with $6 million yearly sales through improved management techniques, attention to detail, inventory control, food quality, service-oriented staff.
· Oversaw all aspects of business operations including scheduling, labor management, accounting functions, sales forecasting,
· Trained and motivated staff of cooks, servers, and bartenders, hosts and server assistants
· Fostered a team atmosphere through coaching, training, communication, and motivation.
· Personally involved in opening four high volume units for company; from initial setup of restaurant to training of employees.
· Scheduled staff of 80 plus employees.
· Achieved and maintained lowest FOH labor since opening of unit in 2002.
· Monitored and purchased beverage inventory, ensuring sufficient levels to accommodate demands, as well as maintaining consistent beverage cost.
· Verified incoming shipments, checking specifications and quantities. Rejected damaged goods and arranged for return to vendor.
· ServSafe® certified.
· Developed expertise with computer software including Excel, Product Management, Labor Management, MICROS®etc.
· Delivered personal attention to guests to ensure high level of satisfaction, to create lifelong guests, and to encourage word of mouth referrals.
· Trained service staff to completely focus on delivering a quality guest experience.
Restaurant Manager/Service Manager/Bar Manager February 2006 - Present
Bravo Development Incorporated/Brio Tuscan Grille Birmingham, AL
Corporate Trainer/Bartender/ServerBrio Tuscan Grille March 2002-February 2006
Server Ruby Tuesday January 2002-March 2002
Veterinary Assistant 2000-2001
Whitesburg Animal Hospital Huntsville, AL
Associates Degree Network Engineering 2003
· Planning, Leadership & Communication Skills · Inventory, Purchasing, Cost Control
· P&L/ Fiscal Responsibility · Problem Solving & Crisis Management
· Guest Relations/Public Relations Skills · Staff Training/Development/Motivation
· Revenue Generation· Event Planning · Cooperative Teamwork At All Levels
Customer Service High School
Birmingham, AL - counselor, camp, baptist, general labor,...
Customer Service Diesel Mechanic
Birmingham, AL - millwright, diesel mechanic, mechanic, diesel,...
Birmingham, AL - labor, services, major, hiring, display,...
Human Resources Employee Relations
Birmingham, AL - union, relations, employee, employee relations,...
Birmingham, AL - superintendent, construction, combat, maintain,...
Customer Service Manager
Birmingham, AL - schedules, night, assistant manager, ensure, labor,...
High School General Labor
Alabaster, AL - aluminum, glass, general labor, responsibilities,...