Prasanna Kumar K
Having * years of IT experience and extensively worked on Application Repackaging using Wise Package Studio 5.6 and also basic knowledge on virtualization technology using APP-V 4.5.
Graduation University Year Of Passing
B.Sc(MSCS) S.V.University, Tirupati. (05/2007)
Qualification College/School University
B.Sc (MSCS) S.V.Arts&Science College, Gudur. Sri venkateswara university ,Tirupati
Intermediate Sanghamitra Junior College, Nellore. Board of Intermediate ,AP
SSC Sanghamitra E.M School, Nellore. Board of SSC
Organization Designation Duration
Igensoft Information Pvt Ltd. Engineer 3/2009- Till Date
Operating Systems Windows XP Profesional
Case Tools Wise Package Studio 5.6, VMware Workstation 5.5,ORCA, APP-V 4.5, Managed Client
Scripting Languages Wise script
Domain Knowledge Application Repackaging
S.No Title Location Organized by Duration
1. Application Packaging Bangalore Igensoft Information Pvt Ltd. 2 months
2. Application Virtualization Bangalore Igensoft Information Pvt Ltd. 1 months
#1 Project Name: Getronics Application Packaging
Role Team Member
Organization Igensoft Information Pvt Ltd.
Duration 1 year 5 months
Team Size 10
Wise package Studio 5.6, Install Rite, Orca, APP-V 4.5, Process Monitor, VMware Workstation 5.5, Managed Client
O/S: Windows XP SP2
Getronics Application Packaging Services is about packaging applications using Microsoft Standard Installer (MSI) technology by including the source files and other provided resources that are required to be deployed as part of application. These packages are imported into a deployment repository and pushed onto client’s servers across the globe.
For packaging of applications we use Wise package studio 5.6 and for deploying the same on to client’s environment we use tools like Managed Client and also use VM Ware images to build packages.
This project operates on Onsite-Offshore model. Onsite includes our teams in U.S and offshore includes a team of 10 in India.
As an offshore team member responsible for
1. Evaluating/Validating the requests, which includes the picking up the request within 30mins so that SLA is not breached, downloading of source from onsite servers to local servers and then evaluating the request to verify and validate against the given instructions by client. Then the request is rated a complexity and assigned to a team member and also check the application to for the sequencing limitations.
2. Packaging the Applications which include creating the msi from the given source using wise package studio and other tools.
3. Testing the Packages, which include doing a Quality Check on the created packages.In the process the packages are tested for the compliance with CLIENT policies and procedures & CLIENT standards.
4. Deploying the packages, which include making the package available for client’s environment using tools like Managed Client.
5. Assuring that the SLA is met for packages.
Name Kasireddy Prasanna Kumar
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org
Detroit, MI - handler, area, package, able, cash, merchandise,...
San Francisco, CA - sccm, packaging, dell, packages, app, application,...
SR Application Software Packager
Walton, KY - sccm, vmware, packages, desktop, packaging,...
Executive Director Global Package Development
Hartsdale, NY - package, components, molding, packaging, tooling,...
Rochester, NY - package, summer, handler, safe, areas, ground,...
Atlanta, GA - azure, c# .net, wcf, architect, app, c#,...
Raleigh, NC - packaging, package, consumer, testing, materials,...