NITISHCHANDRA PATEL +91-996*******
• Software Development Professional with 7+yrs experience bringing products from concept to release in a variety of environments, domains and companies.
• Extensive Java (7+ years) programming experience. Capable team player and project leader who works well with people at all levels.
• Strong Knowledge of software Design and Architecture.
• Good knowledge of Telecom, Finance and Hospitality domain.
• 4+ Years of experience in leading the team, currently working as Tech Lead at Xpanxion International Pvt. Ltd.
• Played a role of Scrum Master in Agil methodology.
Software Development Java/J2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, EJB, JPA, SQL, Web-services, Appfuse, Spring ROO, Spring Security, SpringFuse
System Design UML
Databases Design MySQL Workbench
Configuration Management VSS, SVN
System Installation WebLogic, JBoss, Oracle 10g, Apache 2.2, Tomcat in Amazon cloud, Resins
Non-functional Need Analysis JProfiler, JMeter, YSlow
Web Tier Specialism Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Ajax, Jquery, DWR, Ext JS, Tibco GI
Inter-system Communication XML, Web Services, JMS, MQ
System Deployment Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Cruise Control
Tech Lead June 2010 – Present
Xpanxion International Pvt Ltd – Pune, MH, India
• Provide estimates for the project
• Design and developed architecture for the project.
• Mentor the team for development getting done.
• Development with Rapid application Development such as Spring-ROO, SpringFuse.
• Requirements Analysis, estimate, design and development for the user stories.
• Conduct code reviews and maintain project code quality.
Tech Lead, Scrum Master, Solution Designer Nov. 2008 – June 2010
Tech Mahindra Ltd – Pune, MH, India
• Play Scrum Master and mentor the team.
• Performance analysis of the system
• Code quality analysis and improvement of the system incorporating various best practices and technologies leading to faster development lifecycle and hence reducing the efforts.
• Requirement analysis and estimate with traditional as well as with FP methodology.
• Set coding standard checklist and periodically improve it.
• Perform code reviews.
• Conduct training for project related technologies for new team members.
Sept. 2007 – Nov 2008
Datamatics Ltd – Mumbai, MH, India
• Designed and developed generic utility API to copy data between transfer object and models using reflection and BeanUtils replacing what the team were doing it using copying each filed in the past, which saved much of the development time.
• Designed and developed utility API for generating the reports in plain text format which were having an xml as its configuration file for displaying selected fields and their respective positions.
• Designed and developed utility for generating some of the common code with the help of model class.
• Gathered requirements (SRD), designed (HLD, LLD), developed major modules of the project such as Add, Edit Worksheet for a Ticket, Tender Process, Corporate Action, etc.
May 2007 – Sept.2007
HOV Services Ltd – Pune, MH, India
• Design and developed GUI more interactive with the help of DWR.
• Trained the team for using ajax with DWR.
• Responsible for end-to-end development of the modules.
Nov. 2006 – Apr 2007
Rubicon Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd – Mumbai, MH, India
• Gathered business requirements with the help of marketing team of the company and designed the solutions for most of the part of project.
• Enhanced the database design to incorporate new project requirements.
• With the help of Appfuse and AppGen, generated the initial code for the project.
• Designed and developed Search functionality with taking advantage of full text search of MyISAM engine of MySql.
• Designed and developed scheduler using spring scheduler to copy data from live database to search database.
• Lead to the team of 3 developers.
Software Engineer Jun. 2005 – Nov 2006
SamidhaSoftwares – Pune, MH, India
• Gathered requirements, designed and developed modules of the project such as search product, shopping cart, add inventory, etc.
Client- DGK Associates LLC, NY
Reengineered a desktop application as per the requirements with very good application performance.
University of Pune Jun 2000 – May 2005
Pune, MH, India
• B.E. Industrial Electronics
• References: Refer My Lined-In[http://in.linkedin.com/in/patelnitish] profile