OBJECTIVES: - To obtain a challenging position that would allow me to contribute my experience and technical knowledge in the IT industry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
Hardware: Install of operating system, Install of Drivers, Install of Anti-Virus Software
Operating System: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Application: Windows Office, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, MS Office-2007
Computer Programming: DB9, SQL, HTML, Flash, PHP
Business-Information System 2009
Georgian College Barrie, ON CANADA
- Courses include: Hardware configuration, Networking, System Analysis and Design, Mainframe Zo/s, DB9, Advance Database, SQL, Personal Finance, HTML, Flash, PHP, Marketing
SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY
Communication Skill with English Language (CTRCL) 2006
- Major in Communication in English
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Managements (PGDMM) 2005
- Major in Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce 2003
- Major in Advance Accounting and Auditing
Certificate in Hardware Computer 2004
Certificate in Computer (CIC) 2004
CP Associate Computer Service/In home technician (Part-time) Present
Future shop, Barrie ON
- Provide technology assistance Client
- Maintain customer workstations and peripherals, including applying and updating virus detection software, browsers, IM clients, and multimedia applications; installing and maintaining peripherals such as (Laptop-Desktop) printers
- Apply system tools e.g., Diagnostic hardware test
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and current events in information technology e.g., security alerts
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems on Client equipment;
- Perform equipment repairs as necessary;
- Provide in home support, router setup, sharing and networking, printer support;
- Assist in moving and setting up workstations and peripherals, including networking support
Lab Monitor/Technical Assistant (co-op)
Seneca College, Newnham campus, Toronto ON
- Assist students working with the on-line multi-media tutorial package while in labs and during office hours.
- Invigilate tests that have been created by the faculty team responsible for the content of ICA001.
- Mark assignments according to the marking scheme.
- Document problems that occur with the ICA on-line tutorials and work with Student Help Desk to correct any hardware problems.
- Document problems with the tutorial product and discuss with the technical responsible for coordinating the subject.
- Attend meetings to discuss the overall performance of the tutorial product.
Helpdesk/ Hardware support (co-op)
Atrium foot clinic, Barrie ON
- Troubleshooting problems associated with desktop computers
- Update user software to keep software up to date
- Set-up printer, copier and computer
- Support users in PC Hardware / Software issues and Network printing issues
Hardware and Networking Engineer 2004
Micro Computer System, NADIAD. INDIA
- Assisted clients with the installation of computer operating systems such as Windows 98/Windows XP;
- Tested hard drives and troubleshooted the installation of software drivers;
- Installed numerous software programs, such as anti-virus programs;
- Assembled computer systems;
- Assisted clients with technical questions regarding hardware components and software applications.
Available upon request