Bradley Alan Mayes
Seeking entry level position that will lead to opportunities in the field of civil engineering, with a preferred interest in land development.
Texas A&M University (College Station, Texas) August 2008-May 2012
o B.S. in Civil Engineering, May 2012
o Completed and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, April 2012
Matlab Autocad HEC-SSP (Hydrologic Statistical Software Package)
Excel Word HEC-HMS (Hydrologic Modeling System)
• Aggie Habitat for Humanity, Texas A&M, August 2010-Present
• Winter collegiate challenge January 2011 and 2012
o Traveled to Arkansas and Florida with team of volunteers to assist communities in poverty living conditions through construction of new homes and rehabilitation of existing homes.
• Central Texas Conference Youth in Mission, United Methodist Church, August 2003-August 2008
o Traveled to locations around the country to help rehabilitate potentially hazardous living conditions.
o Construct wheelchair assessable ramps for handicap homeowners.
• Peer Assistance and Leadership, China Spring High School, August 2006-May 2008
o Mentored younger students who had been through hardship to provide counseling and assistance with school work.
• Family Cattle Ranch 2002-Present
o Assist in management of herd, property and equipment maintenance and general ranch duties.
• Sam’s Club June 2010-August 2010