HENRY J. GRATEROL
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / DRAFTING
Mechanical Engineer with Bachelor's Degree (BSME) and computer-aided drafting experience (CAD) seeking position in a design and research environment to employ problem solving and computer skills towards an opportunity with professional growth.
Engineering software: SolidWorks 2009, AutoCAD, ProE, LabView, Matlab, C
Applications & OS: Windows, LinuxOS, MS-Office, Word, Excel, Filemaker
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering | Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
Coursework included Fundamentals of Statics, Dynamics, Mechanic of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Computer Applications in Mechanical Engineering.
Certified SolidWorks Associate 2009 | ID: C-KHWLT2Z7CD
- Involved in design and manufacturing of products from prototype to final assembly and packaging; worked in liaison with engineering and production departments.
- Created and updated routing of materials involved in multiple projects. Contacted vendors and visited facilities on a regular basis to ensure the proper flow of materials.
- Set up project files and specification sheet formats on projects for Government contracts while maintaining clients CAD standards.
- Conducted project site surveys to create statements of compliance and building maintenance programs for health care facilities.
- Analyzed architectural drawings of healthcare projects and performed required layout changes using current CAD software.
- Employed analytic techniques to assess productivity and identify opportunities to improve systems and processes. Researched latest tools and techniques to identify and implement timesaving improvements.
- Assisted in the installation and transition to a new single reduction belt-driven pellet mill of a food processing plant.
- Resolved numerous business functions on a day-to-day basis; including customer inquiries, information requests, invoicing, and stock control.
- Evaluated effectiveness of marketing strategies in order to focus on most rewarding and profitable approaches and brainstormed to develop innovative marketing techniques for products and services.
- Monitored products for profitability, identifying potential areas for development and expansion and conducted marketing analysis to determine distribution, price, and promotions.
- Addressed client questions and concerns regarding maintenance and repairs and briefed customers on proper care and routine maintenance of newly repaired systems.
- Installed, configured, and updated server-based applications; including accounting system and records database to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of operation.
- Played key role in streamlining daily business processes and increasing productivity levels.
- Rapidly acquired technical proficiency and expertise as property appraiser, demonstrating independence and time-management skills.
Innercycle | Operations | Boca Raton, FL | 2003 - Present
Epernay Appraisals | Trainee Appraiser | Boca Raton, FL | 2005 - 2007
The Protective Group | Contracted Drafter/Engineer | Miami Lakes, FL | 2004
Smith Sechman Reid | Contracted Drafter/Engineer | Deerfield Beach, FL | 2003 - 2004
Seaward Services | Contracted Drafter | Dania, FL | 2003
Grupo Souto | Maintenance Analyst & Planner | Edo Carabobo, Vzla | 2002